In regards to roof systems that can work for both homes as well as businesses, metal roofs are the way to go. Metal roofing installations are so durable, they can successfully defend your home against wind, fire, and even hail, leading to lowered insurance premiums for you! There is such a variety of styles and colors to choose from, you can actually choose metal roofing materials that mimic the look of other traditional roof styles.
At Allstate Roofing, LLC, we provide an extensive selection of options for metal roof installation in Cincinnati, OH, and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have. The roof you need is only one phone call away, so call 513-342-8544 today to speak with a qualified roofer!
Metal Roof Repair Services
Typically speaking, you can rely on just about any kind of metal roof to offer the protection you want. However, damages can happen through a few circumstances, and when they do, speedy repairs are the best course of action. Metal roof repair is not needed very frequently, though, and when it is, the repairs are typically fast and easy to take care of. In fact, the only metal roof systems that require frequent repairs are roof systems that weren’t properly installed, so be sure that your metal roof installation is performed by qualified contractors. There are many metal roofing services we provide, and you can see some of them listed here, below.
- Aluminum Roofs Aluminum roofing is recognized for being resistant to corrosion, as well as lightweight, but it’s important to make sure it’s sealed to retain its shine.
- Commercial Metal Roof Systems Commercial buildings can greatly benefit from the durability of a low maintenance metal roofing system.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing Corrugated metal roofs are perfect for low slope roof designs, and can be seen on both commercial and residential buildings.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Panels This type of standing seam metal roof is preferred for higher slope roofs and is less expensive than snap lock.
- Metal Shingle Roofing If you’re intrigued by the benefits of a metal roof, but you do not want it to look like you have a metal roof system, metal shingles are a great option.
- Residential Metal Roofs It’s becoming more typical to see metal roofing on residential houses, particularly on more modern styles.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof According to your requirements, snap lock standing seam panels are a good solution for low slope roofs that need a speedy installation.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs Among the many different metal roofing options available, standing seam metal is still considered one of the more popular varieties.
- Steel Roof Systems Steel roofs are included in the most resilient metals available and can be purchased in galvanized or galvalume varieties.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing If you’re looking for a traditional looking metal roof system, stone coated steel is a smart place to begin.
Get Started Today
Metal roofing is a great addition to almost any structure, and at Allstate Roofing, LLC, we can help you pick the perfect metal roofing for your needs as well as your budget. Our experts have years of experience providing high-quality metal roof repair and installation services within this community, and we only use high-quality supplies for each project. Metal roofs are capable of protecting as well as traditional clay tile, and can endure decades longer than a common shingle roof. From corrugated metal to stone coated steel, our team can provide you with nearly any type of metal roof installation in Cincinnati, OH and the nearby communities! Call our roof experts at 513-342-8544 today to learn about how our crew can help you find your perfect metal roofing solution!