Your commercial roof system protects your business and your livelihood. Don’t trust its repairs and care to just another roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals offer quality workmanship for any style of commercial roof material. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every step in between, our certified experts are ready to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s performance and durability. Learn how our roofers can provide comprehensive commercial roofing in Portage, OH that you can take to the bank when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof can provide unbeatable protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver years of durability, and find out which type is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants will ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans We use only the most advanced techniques to ensure complete leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing solution can deliver varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the advantages that come with having a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective material can offer resistance to just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your roof ages and shows more complex signs of weakness, you could be faced with the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to eliminate damage and reinforce durability. These coatings are made using elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing, another popular restoration type, and is applied directly to your present commercial roof system and delivers unbeatable durability. This method delivers seamless coverage to protect your roof from water, weather, and more, just as elastomeric coatings do. Foam roofing can also protect against UV rays to minimize your energy bills. Our roofing team will go over your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide whether roof restoration is the best choice. We ensure you receive the exact commercial roof restoration benefits you’re looking for by providing accurate details about pricing, performance, and longevity for every prospective formula. For more information about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, contact our professionals today at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can provide damage repair and restoration at an affordable cost.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the top choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a uniform new finish with reinforced resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to deliver superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime during the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will fail, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts can provide commercial roofing repairs of any type to get your roof back to its best, fast. Our team will perform a complete roof inspection on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver viable roof solutions that fit your budget. Our professionals provide quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free, effective commercial roof repair throughout Portage, OH.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofis maybe one of the heftiest expenses of your structure. Roof coatings deliver protection to your commercial roofing system, reinforcing its durability and lifespan. Elastomeric coatings can deliver maximum strength and longevity to your roof, as well as protecting it against damage. Acrylic coatings are affordable solutions that provide extra resistance to water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by providing a seamless barrier on your present roof material. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are simply applied to your present roof and deliver enhanced impact resistance, leak protection, and UV ray deflection for up to a decade. For even more protection, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection along with enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent breakdown. Your commercial roofing expert can offer details about each selection to help you choose the best solution for your individual needs. Speak with us today at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating choices around Portage, OH.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When running a business, saving cost where you can is crucial. Cool roofing solutions offer unbeatable resistance to UV rays to deliver considerable savings on your energy bills. In fact, your company could save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that it has a cool roof system. Your cool roofing solutions are vast and can include foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also regarded as cool roof options, and can provide exponential resistance and affordability.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy bills, but they are also less impactful on the environment. Typically green roofing materials like metal are constructed from recycled material so they contribute less waste to local landfills. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone provide lasting resistance without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as detering landfill clutter. Call our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of your green roof choices in Portage, OH.
Although green roofing typically relates to the product that’s applied, it can also refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to some rooftops. This roofing type has been widely-used for years in European regions, and is gaining a large following today in America. Adding greenery on top of your building can deliver decreased energy bills and offer a stress-free luxurious getaway. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roof stays cooler and drier. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the advantages of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof solution delivers cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy savings.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Discover why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer maximum savings.
Our experts are here to help with all of your roofing needs, from a simple repair to a complete replacement. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert now at 513-342-8544 to find out about each of our commercial roofing services in Portage, OH.