Your commercial roofing is your building’s main defense against weather, water, and other hazards. When it needs service, call the roofers you can depend on. The experienced roofers at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for any type of roof style and material. Whether you need commercial roof installation, replacement, or any service in between, our commercial roofers are here to help. We work with you to discover your needs and provide roofing solutions that revive and reinforce your roof system. Learn more about our commercial roof services offered in Bowling Green, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide unbeatable protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver years of durability, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with expert guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most innovative methods to ensure comprehensive leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofers deliver the specialized skills needed for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers unbeatable protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn why our professionals are the go-to roofing team when it comes to commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials offer unbeatable protection against the elements and durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable material can provide resistance to just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roofing system begins to age, damage and weakness may become more prevalent, leading to the need for replacement. However, at times, slight repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are made from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used type of restoration that can be applied directly on top of your present roofing material. This formula provides seamless coverage to protect your roof from leaks, weather, and more, just as elastomeric coatings do. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your roofing system that protects against UV rays and decreases your energy usage. Our professionals will talk about each of your roof restoration choices, and help you choose whether restoration is a good decision for your commercial roofing system. We offer details on procedures, cost, and performance of every material so you know exactly what you’re receiving. Get additional information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings when you speak to our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your roof with a cost-effective acrylic coating that delivers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your roof’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a smooth new finish with reinforced protection from the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Consider commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution provides superior protection and can be applied to almost any roof material.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Whether your commercial roof was harmed by a serious weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of ponding, our roofing team is ready to help. Our team offers quick repair for any commercial roof dilemma, from missing material to water leaks caused by seam separation. We will complete a comprehensive assessment of your whole roof system to expose even hidden damages, and go through all of your options with you. Our roof solutions are both effective and convenient, and offer quick service with minimal disruption to your business. For commercial roof repair in Bowling Green, OH that’s truly hassle-free, speak with our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofis perhaps one of the greatest expenses of your structure. A roof coating can help make sure that your roof is protected and long-lasting. These roof coatings not only work as an affordable restoration option, but can also be applied to protect against natural aging wear and offer reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are an affordable method for reinforcing your roof’s strength before damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Silicone coatings deliver unbeatable protection from the elements including unbeatable impact and UV protection. For even further protection, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection along with added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Your commercial roofing expert can offer in-depth information about each selection to help you choose the best solution for your roofing needs. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to learn which commercial roof coating is best for your Bowling Green, OH roofing system.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When you’re a business owner, you know saving cost where possible is crucial. Cool roofs provide a cooler surface by reflecting damaging UV rays that can cause hefty energy bills. In fact, a cool roof installation can save you up to 30 percent every year. Your cool roofing options can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roof system. Elastomeric roof coatings are also regarded as cool roof options, and deliver exponential protection and cost savings.
Green roofing solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC team, not only decrease energy costs, but also have fewer environmental effects. These roofing choices are often made from recycled materials and deliver longer life for less waste in local landfills. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings are also top choices because of their ability to preserve your roofing system for less removal waste, and release minimal residue into the air at application. Find out about all of your green roof choices throughout Bowling Green, OH when you speak with our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544.
Although green roofing usually refers to the material that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the installation of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to many rooftops. This roofing choice is widely popular throughout Europe, and is quickly gaining traction here. Adding greenery to your rooftop delivers a luxurious retreat area and lowers your energy costs. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system will stay cooler and drier. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the advantages of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution reduces landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy savings.
- Green Roofing These systems deliver savings and environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof system.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions deliver maximum savings.
No matter if yo9u’re looking for roof repair or replacement, our experts are ready to deliver the service you need. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC roofer today at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of our commercial roof services around Bowling Green, OH.