Your commercial roofing system is your company’s main line of protection against outside hazards. When it needs work, call the roofing team you can trust. The experienced roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for any type of roof style or material. Whether your commercial roof needs minor repair or a full replacement, our roofers are ready to help. Our team will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. To learn how we can improve your commercial roofing system in Kidron, OH, call our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just any team to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our knowledgeable roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can provide decades of durability, and find out which kind is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is on target with a third party account from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive comprehensive leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofing team is trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers unbeatable protection using multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our professionals can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective material can offer resistance to almost all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roofing system begins to age and show more serious signs of damage, you could be in need of replacement. At times, however, your roof can be restored by using a commercial roof coating that delivers minor damage elimination as well as protection reinforcement. Elastomeric coatings are made from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that can be applied directly on top of your current roofing material. This method delivers seamless coverage to shield your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just as elastomeric coatings do. Foam roofs can also resist UV rays to minimize your energy bills. Our experts will help you decide whether roof restoration is right for you, and go over all of your options to ensure you are satisfied with your finished product. We offer details on procedures, cost, and performance of every product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Get more information on commercial roofing restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings when you speak to our roofing pros at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a uniform new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating These coatings provide superior damage repair along with resistance to chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a smooth new finish with reinforced resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how roof restoration can revive your commercial roof without the cost of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to just about any surface and delivers unbeatable protection.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime during the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will fail, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our roofing team offers extensive commercial roofing repair, from material replacement to seam separation. We will complete a comprehensive inspection of your whole roof system to identify even hidden damage, and discuss all of your options with you. Our roof solutions are both effective and convenient, and offer fast service with minimal interruption to your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in Kidron, OH can be like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system was an expensive investment. Roof coatings can help make sure that your commercial roofing system is reinforced and long-lasting. Elastomeric coatings can deliver maximum durability and longevity to your roof, as well as protecting it against damage. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and deliver substantial protection from outside forces. Silicone coatings deliver unbeatable protection from the elements including unbeatable impact and UV resistance. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from harsh toxins like chemicals and other solvents, consider a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and many other roof hazards. Our professionals will discuss your choices with you, providing details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating options around Kidron, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When running a company, saving money where you can is crucial. Cool roofs help you save on energy costs by providing a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your structure, you are able to save up to 30% on energy costs per year. Your cool roof solutions are vast and can include foam and single ply membranes. Also considered to be cool roofing options are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roof solutions, provided by the Allstate Roofing, LLC team, not only save on energy bills, but also have minimal environmental effects. These solutions, like metal roof systems, are usually made by using recycled materials and last for years for less landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection with no fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality while preventing landfill clutter. Call our roofers at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roof options in Kidron, OH.
While green roofing usually refers to the material that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to some rooftops. While this technique is substantially more widely-used in European countries, it is quickly gaining a following here at home. Applying foliage to your rooftop provides a stress-free retreat area and lowers your energy bills. The plants’ processing cycles deliver cooler, drier conditions, contributing to decreased energy usage. Call our professionals at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the benefits of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For lasting durability along with great energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but can offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing These systems deliver savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Discover why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how single ply materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to provide substantial energy savings.
No matter if you need roof repair or replacement, our commercial roofers are here to provide the service you need. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert now at 513-342-8544 to find out about each of our commercial roofing services around Kidron, OH.