Your commercial roofing system is your business’ first line of protection against dangerous hazards. When it needs work, call the roofers you can trust. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to perform roof work on every style of roof and material. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a full replacement for your commercial roof, our professionals have got you covered. Our roof experts will identify your individual needs and provide options that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. Learn more about the Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing services conducted in Dalton, OH when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof provides unbeatable protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover all the superior benefits that come with a commercial metal roofing system, and what style will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roofing project is being carried our sufficiently with third-party guidance from our consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive comprehensive leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofing team is trusted all over for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing option can deliver varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this affordable material can provide protection from just about all outside elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof ages, it may exhibit signs of wear and tear that could evoke the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to eliminate damage and restore durability. These coatings are made from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to 10 years.
Another popular type of commercial roofing restoration is foam roofing. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofs can also form a barrier for your roofing system that provides protection against the sun’s rays and decreases your energy usage. Our roofing team will discuss your commercial roofing options with you and help you decide whether roof restoration is the best choice. Our professionals discuss pricing, performance, and lifespan for every option to ensure you receive the precise product you want. Get additional information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings when you speak to our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a top choice for industrial roof restoration.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, learn more about the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings offer damage repair and deliver multiple advantages such as extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution delivers superior protection and can be applied to just about any roof material.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if it’s caused by a serious storm, falling power lines, or simply old age, at one point or another, your roof will fail. When it does, our experienced roofers are ready. Our commercial roofers have experience in every type of commercial roofing to ensure we provide you with unbeatable repair when you need it. After a complete inspection of your commercial roofing, our roofing team will go through your repair options with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our roof solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer fast service with little interruption to your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, effective commercial roof repair in Dalton, OH.
Your commercial roofing system was costly. Ensure it can withstand the elements for longer with a protective roof coating. These roof coatings don’t just work as a cost-effective restoration solution, but can also be applied to prevent natural wear and tear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are cost-effective options that deliver extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by delivering a seamless barrier on your present roof material. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced protection from UV rays and water, along with weather and outside hazards. For roof systems that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Our commercial roofers will discuss your needs with you and provide the best choice for your roofing system. Speak with our experts at 513-342-8544 to find out which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Dalton, OH roofing system.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you understand it’s crucial to save money whenever you can. Cool roofs help you save on energy costs by providing a protective shield against damaging UV rays. These roofing materials deliver savings of up to 30 percent every year. Your cool roofing options vary greatly and can include foam and single ply membranes. Also considered to be cool roof options are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy bills, but they are also easier on the environment. Green roof solutions, like metal roofing, are typically made from recycled materials and last for years, contributing less landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without releasing harmful toxins or chemicals into the air. Speak with our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of your green roof choices in Dalton, OH.
While most green roofing refers to an eco-friendly roofing product, it can additionally refer to a roof that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This European roofing style has quickly become quite popular in metro regions of the states. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just deliver a beautiful and relaxing refuge, but can actually decrease your energy costs. The plants’ natural life cycles provide cooler, drier conditions, leading to lower energy costs. Learn more about the benefits of a natural green roof in Dalton, OH when you call a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also provide lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing system that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn why this cool roofing solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof options offer extreme savings.
Our experts are here to help with all of your roofing needs, from a quick repair to a complete replacement. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC roofer now at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of our commercial roof services around Dalton, OH.