Your commercial roof protects your business and your livelihood. When you’re in search of roof service, don’t trust just any commercial roofer. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team will complete your commercial roof service skillfully and accurately. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or any service in between, our commercial roofers are ready to help. We work with you to discover your needs and offer roofing solutions that re-energize and reinforce your roof system. Learn more about our commercial roofing services offered in Watertown, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide superior protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn about the superior advantages that come with a commercial metal roofing system, and what style will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is on target with a second opinion from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can provide total leak detection on your commercial roofing system by using advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofers can provide the specialized skills required for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing option can deliver varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn out, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your roof ages and shows more serious signs of damage, you may be in need of replacement. However, sometimes, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are formulated using elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced strength, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that is applied directly on top of your present roofing material. As with elastomeric coatings, this formula provides seamless coverage that gets rid of the hassle of water intrusion. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your roofing system that provides protection against the sun’s rays and lowers your energy costs. Our roofing experts will discuss your roof restoration options, and help you decide whether restoration is a good decision for your roof. Our team will provide information on material cost and performance so you know you are getting precisely what yo9u’re looking for. Get more information on commercial roofing restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings when you speak with our roofing pros at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent wear with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings provide damage repair as well as protection from outside hazards.
- Silicone Roof Coating Find out how these restorative coatings can provide the ultimate protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the life of your commercial roofing system, it will fail, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts can deliver commercial roof repair of all sorts to get your roof back to its best, fast. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our experts will go through your repair options with you, offering realistic, affordable solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and deliver professional service that causes minimal interruption to your business. To get commercial roof repair around Watertown, OH that’s truly hassle-free, call our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system is perhaps one of the heftiest expenses of your structure. Roof coatings provide protection to your commercial roofing system, reinforcing its strength and lifespan. These roof coatings don’t just work as an affordable restoration option, but can also be applied to protect against natural aging wear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are cost-effective options that deliver extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside forces by delivering a seamless barrier on your current roofing system material. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide substantial protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its substantial water and UV ray protection. For even further resistance, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection along with added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Our experts can discuss your options with you, delivering details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Our professionals will help you identify the ideal roof coating for your Watertown, [state ] roofing system by calling 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When you own a business, you know the importance of saving money. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy expenses by deflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, when you install a cool roofing solution onto your building, you can save as much as 30% on energy costs per year. Your cool roofing selection can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roofing system. Elastomeric roof coatings are also regarded as cool roof solutions, and can provide exponential protection and affordability.
Along with decreased energy cost, green roofs are better for the environment. These options, like metal roofing, are usually constructed by using recycled materials and last longer for less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone deliver superior protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Learn about about each of your green roof choices throughout Watertown, OH by speaking with our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544.
When the majority of people talk about green roofing, they are talking about the product used. However, it may also reference a roof that has plants, flowers, and other greenery. This roof style is widely used in Europe, and is quickly gaining a following in the United States. Adding foliage to your rooftop provides a stress-free getaway area as well as lowering your energy costs. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage added will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the advantages of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but can offer unbeatable UV protection.
- Green Roofing Find out how these roof solutions minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental benefits that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to deliver maximum energy savings.
Whether yo9u’re looking for roof repair or replacement, our experts are here to provide the service you need. Discover each of our commercial roofing services provided in Watertown, OH by calling 513-342-8544.