Your commercial roof system guards your business and your livelihood. When it requires attention, don’t trust just any commercial roofer for the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts offer impeccable workmanship for any type of commercial roofing material. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a complete replacement for your commercial roof, our professionals have got you covered. We work with you to discover your needs and offer roof options that re-energize and reinforce your commercial roof. Learn more about our commercial roofing services offered in Reno, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just any team to complete your spray foam roof application. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can provide decades of protection, and find out which type is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is on target with a second opinion from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive comprehensive leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution offers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn how our professionals can deliver quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roof.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials offer extreme protection against the elements and resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this affordable roofing solution can provide extreme protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roof begins to age, it may exhibit signs of wear and tear that could evoke the need for replacement. While replacement is sometimes necessary, other times, your damages can be repaired by applying an elastomeric roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are formulated using elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is applied directly on top of your current roofing system, and is another widely-used type of roof restoration. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing offers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofs can also form a barrier for your commercial roof system that protects against the sun’s rays and lowers your energy usage. Our roofing professionals will discuss each of your commercial roof restoration options with you to help ensure you receive the best outcome for your roof. We deliver details on processes, pricing, and performance of each product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our roofers about your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, learn more about the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings offer damage repair and have multiple advantages such as extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your present commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to deliver superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roof has failed due to severe weather or heavy debris, our experts can help. Our roofing team has knowledge in every type of commercial roof repair so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when you need it. After a vigorous inspection of your roof system, our roofing team will go through your repair choices with you, offering realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and provide expert service that causes minimal interruption to your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in Reno, OH can be like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofis maybe one of the greatest expenses of the building. Elastomeric coatings provide protection to your commercial roof, reinforcing its strength and longevity. Elastomeric coatings can provide maximum durability and longevity to your commercial roofing system, and also protecting it against damage. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and deliver extra protection from outside forces. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are easily applied to your current roofing system and offer extreme impact resistance, leak resistance, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. For roofs that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Our experts can discuss your choices with you, providing details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Our experts will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your Reno, [state ] roofing system by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When running a business, saving cost where you can is crucial. Cool roofing helps you minimize your energy costs by delivering a protective shield against damaging UV rays. In fact, a cool roof installation can save you up to 30 percent annually. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to providing protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Also regarded as cool roofing options are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing not only saves on energy bills, but they are also less impactful on the environment. These roof choices are often constructed from recycled materials and offer extreme life for less waste in local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Speak with our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roof options in Reno, OH.
While most green roofs refer to an environmentally friendly material, it can also refer to a roofing system that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. While this style is substantially more widely-used in European countries, it is quickly gaining a following here in the states. Applying greenery to your rooftop provides a luxurious getaway area and lowers your energy costs. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roof stays cooler and drier. Learn how this innovative roof style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also provide lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Find out how these materials have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how these materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
Whether you need fast commercial roof repair or a complete replacement, our experts are here to help. Learn more about our commercial roofing services around Reno, OH when you call 513-342-8544.