Your commercial roof is your building’s most crucial defense against weather, water, and other hazards. Don’t trust its repairs and service to just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to complete roof work on every style of roof and material. Whether you need commercial roof installation, replacement, or any service in between, our commercial roofers are ready to help. Our team works with you to identify your individual roofing requirements and provide roofing service that enhances your roof’s protection and longevity. Learn more about the Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roof services conducted in Barlow, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are knowledgeable in foam roofing application to offer the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver years of protection, and find out which kind is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is being handled ideally with a third party account from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can deliver complete leak detection on your commercial roof by using advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers unbeatable protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials offer extreme protection against the elements and durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective roofing solution can deliver unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof gets older, it may begin to show signs of weakness and damage that lead to replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to eliminate damage and restore durability. Elastomeric coatings are made from elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used type of restoration that is applied directly to your present roof material. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. This material also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to lower your energy bills. Our roofing professionals will go through each of your commercial roof restoration choices with you to help ensure you get the best outcome for your roof. Our experts go over cost, advantages, and lifespan for each option to ensure you receive the precise product you want. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with our roofers about possible commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can sometimes serve as a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the first choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver total restoration to your roof while offering benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your present roof with commercial roof restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration solution adheres to almost any surface and provides unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
No matter if your commercial roof has failed due to severe weather or heavy debris, our experts can help. We provide quick repair for every commercial roof issue, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks caused by seam separation. Our team will perform a complete roof inspection on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver realistic roof solutions that won’t break your bank. Our professionals deliver quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Contact 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, affordable commercial roof repair throughout Barlow, OH.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was a costly investment. Ensure it’s able to stand up to the elements for longer by applying an elastomeric roof coating. Elastomeric coatings can provide maximum strength and longevity to your commercial roofing system, as well as protecting it from damage. Cost-effective acrylic coatings deliver enhanced protection from the elements along with a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone, like acrylic, delivers extreme resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own extreme water and UV ray protection. For roofs that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only shield against outside hazards, but also resist chemical and solvent destruction. Our commercial roofers will discuss your needs with you and provide the ideal choice for your roofing system. Call our experts today at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating options around Barlow, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a company, saving cost where you can is crucial. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy expenses by reflecting UV rays to offer a cooler surface. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your building, you are able to save up to 30% on energy costs per year. These solutions include durable, cost-effective options like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roofing solutions, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Green roofing solutions allow you to not only decrease energy costs, but minimize environmental effects, also. Metal roofing is a great green roof system solution since it’s typically made by using recycled material and can last for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings can also be implemented as green roof solutions because of their ability to protect your roof for less removal waste, and release minimal residue through the air at application. Learn about about each of your green roofing choices in Barlow, OH when you speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Although most green roofs refer to an environmentally friendly material, it can also refer to a roofing system with live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roof choice is widely popular in Europe, and is quickly gaining traction here. Other than providing a luxurious getaway, adding greenery to your roofing system can lower your energy bills. The lifecycle of the foliage added will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Discover how this time-tested roofing style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material minimizes landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but also offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing These systems deliver savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs Discover how these UV resistant roof solutions offer maximum savings.
Whether you need quick commercial roofing repair or a complete replacement, our experts are here to help. Find out about all the commercial roofing services provided around Barlow, OH by calling 513-342-8544.