Your commercial roof system guards your business and your livelihood. When it needs work, call the roofers you can depend on. The knowledgeable roofers at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roofing for every type of roof style and material. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every step in between, our skilled experts are here to help. Our team will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s performance and durability. Learn more about our commercial roofing services offered in South Lebanon, OH when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide superior protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you decide which metal roofing material is ideal for your roofing system, and deliver superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is on target with a third party account from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can provide complete leak detection on your commercial roof by using advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable service for your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing solution can offer varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn out, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials deliver extreme protection against the elements along with durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective material can provide protection from just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
When your commercial roofing system ages, damage and degradation could become more prevalent, leading to the need for replacement. While replacement is at times necessary, other times, your damages can be repaired by applying an elastomeric roof coating. These elastomeric coatings can be applied to every, type of roof material and not just repair damage throughout your commercial roof, but also provide unbeatable protection and a uniform, sharp new appearance for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing can be applied directly on top of your current roofing system, and is another widely-used form of roof restoration. This method delivers seamless coverage to protect your roof from water, weather, and more, just like roof coatings do. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your commercial roof system that protects against UV rays and decreases your energy costs. Our roofing professionals will discuss each of your commercial roof restoration choices with you to help ensure you get the best outcome for your roof. We offer details on processes, cost, and advantages of each product so you know exactly what you’re receiving. Get more information on commercial roofing restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings by speaking with our roofing pros at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can be a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, consider the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and deliver multiple advantages like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roof can be restored instead of replaced.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration solution adheres to just about any surface and delivers superior protection.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roofing system has failed because of severe weather or heavy debris, our experts can help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can provide commercial roofing repairs of all sorts to get your roof back to its best, fast. Our team will perform a full roof inspection on your system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver realistic roof solutions that fit your budget. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof system and provide professional service that causes minimal disruption for your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in South Lebanon, OH is like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system is maybe one of the heftiest expenses of your structure. A roof coating can ensure that your commercial roofing system is protected and long-lasting. Elastomeric coatings can deliver maximum strength and longevity to your roof, as well as protecting it from damage. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and deliver substantial protection from outside forces. Silicone coatings offer extreme protection from UV rays and water, and also weather and outside hazards. For roofs that undergo harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside hazards, but also resist chemical and solvent destruction. Your commercial roofer can provide in-depth information on each selection to help you choose the best solution for your roofing needs. Speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating choices in South Lebanon, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a business owner, you understand it’s crucial to save money whenever you can. Cool roofing helps you save on your monthly energy expenses by deflecting UV rays to offer a cooler surface. In fact, your business could save up to 30 percent on energy costs every year that it has a cool roof system. Your cool roof options includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roof system. Elastomeric roof coatings can be great cool roof solutions that offer both preventative and restorative capabilities.
Green roofing options allow you to not simply decrease energy costs, but minimize environmental effects as well. Typically green roofing products like metal are constructed from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone offer lasting resistance without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as detering landfill clutter. Learn about about all of your green roofing options throughout South Lebanon, OH by speaking with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Although green roofing typically refers to the material that’s used, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to some rooftops. While this technique is substantially more popular in European regions, it is quickly growing a following here in the states. Other than offering a stress-free retreat, adding foliage to your roofing system can decrease your energy costs. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roof will stay cooler and drier. Learn how this time-tested roofing style can benefit your entire structure.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability along with great energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Find out how these roof solutions minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing system may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental benefits that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Discover how these UV resistant roof options deliver extreme savings.
From installation to replacement, our commercial roofers are ready to deliver any type of roof service you’re looking for. Contact a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert today at 513-342-8544 to learn about each of our commercial roofing services in South Lebanon, OH.