Your commercial roof is your business’ first line of protection against dangerous hazards. Don’t trust its repairs and service to just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team will complete your commercial roof service with skill and accuracy. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a full replacement for your commercial roofing system, our experts have got you covered. We work with you to identify your needs and provide roofing solutions that re-energize and reinforce your commercial roof. Call us now at 513-342-8544 to find out about the commercial roofing services we offer around Mason, OH, and how we can help improve the performance and protection of your commercial roof.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just anyone to complete your spray foam roof application. Our knowledgeable roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver years of durability, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants will ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can provide total leak detection on your commercial roof with advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing solution can offer varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials offer extreme protection against the elements along with resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this cost-effective roofing selection can provide unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your roofing system ages, it may exhibit signs of damage that could lead to the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to repair damage and reinforce durability. Elastomeric coatings are formulated from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and reinforced strength, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing can be applied directly on top of your present roofing system, and is another popular type of roof restoration. Like elastomeric coatings, spray roofing provides seamless coverage that gets rid of the hassle of water leaks. Foam roofs can also provide incredible resistance to UV rays, substantially lowering your energy costs. Our roofing experts will discuss your commercial roofing options with you and help you decide whether roof restoration is right for you. Our roofing team ensures you receive the exact commercial roof restoration product you’re looking for by providing accurate information about cost, benefits, and longevity for each prospective formula. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our roofers about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your roof with a cost-effective acrylic coating that offers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Find out why these coatings are a top choice for industrial roof restoration.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As an affordable alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Discover how these restorative coatings can provide the ultimate protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Consider commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roof has failed because of severe weather or heavy debris, our experts can help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can provide commercial roof repair of all sorts to get your roof back to its best, fast. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our experts will go through your repair choices with you, providing realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof system and provide professional service that causes minimal interruption to your business. For commercial roof repair around Mason, OH that really is stress-free, speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofing system was costly. A roof coating can ensure that your roof is protected and long-lasting. Elastomeric coatings can deliver maximum durability and longevity to your roof, and also protecting it from damage. Acrylic coatings are an affordable way to enhance your roof’s strength prior to damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Like acrylic, silicone coating options are easily applied to your current roof and offer extreme impact resistance, leak resistance, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. When you need more substantial protection from degrading toxins like chemicals or other solvents, try a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and many other outside hazards. Our experts will discuss your needs with you and provide the ideal option for your roof. Schedule your commercial roof coating application in Mason, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you know it’s important to save on expenses whenever possible. Cool roofs offer extreme resistance to UV rays to offer substantial savings on your energy bills. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your structure, you are able to save as much as 30% on energy costs annually. Your cool roof solutions vary greatly and can include foam and single ply membranes. Also regarded as cool roofing solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roof options allow you to not only save on energy costs, but minimize environmental effects, also. These options, like metal roof systems, are usually constructed by using recycled materials and last longer for less landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings can also be used as green roof solutions due to their ability to protect your roofing system for less tear-off waste, and release minimal residue into the air at application. Find out about all of your green roof options in Mason, OH by speaking with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
When most building owners talk about green roofing, they are talking about the material. However, it may also reference a roof that has plants, flowers, and other greenery. This roof choice is widely popular in Europe, and is quickly gaining a following in the United States. Other than offering a stress-free retreat, adding greenery to your roof can decrease your energy costs. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system will stay cooler and drier. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the advantages of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof solution delivers cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Find out how these roof solutions minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how single ply materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs Learn how these roofing solutions can save substantial amounts in energy costs.
Our professionals are here to help with any roofing need, from a quick repair to a complete replacement. Contact a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert today at 513-342-8544 to find out about all of our commercial roof services in Mason, OH.