Your commercial roofing system is your business’ main line of protection against outside hazards. When you need roof service, don’t trust just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to complete roof work on any style of roof and material. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a complete replacement for your commercial roofing system, our experts have got you covered. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and provide commercial roofing that maximizes your roof’s lifespan and durability. Learn how our roofers can provide comprehensive commercial roofing throughout Newcomerstown, OH that you can depend on by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide unbeatable protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you identify which metal roofing material is ideal for your commercial roof, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants will ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most innovative methods to ensure complete leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofers can provide the specialized skills required for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution delivers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out why our professionals are the go-to roofing team when it comes to commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roof options are a first choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing option, this cost-effective material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your roof begins to age and show more serious signs of damage, you could be in need of replacement. However, at times, slight repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are made using elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to a decade.
Another popular form of roof restoration is foam roofing. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing offers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofs can also offer incredible resistance to UV rays, substantially lowering your energy costs. Our roofing experts will discuss your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide if roof restoration is right for you. Our professionals discuss pricing, advantages, and longevity for each option to ensure you get the exact product you’re looking for. Get additional information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings by speaking to our roofing pros at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from industrial chemical and solvent wear with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As an affordable alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and resistance to the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a smooth new finish with reinforced resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how roof restoration can revive your commercial roof without the expense of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution delivers unbeatable protection and can be applied to almost any roof material.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the life of your commercial roofing system, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can deliver commercial roof repair of all sorts to return your roof to its best, fast. We will perform a full inspection of your whole roof system to expose even hidden damages, and go through all of your options with you. Our roofing solutions are both effective and convenient, and offer fast service with little disruption to your business. Contact 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free, effective commercial roof repair in Newcomerstown, OH.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was a costly investment. Elastomeric coatings provide protection to your commercial roof, reinforcing its strength and longevity. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just great restoration materials, but they are able to deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s longevity and strength. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and deliver substantial resistance to outside forces. Silicone coatings offer enhanced resistance to UV rays and water, along with weather and outside perils. For even more resistance, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection plus added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Our experts will discuss your options with you, providing details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Our experts will help you find the most beneficial roof coating for your Newcomerstown, [state ] roofing system when you call 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
As a business owner, you know the importance of saving costs however possible. Cool roofing options provide a cooler surface by reflecting damaging UV rays that contribute to costly energy bills. These roofing materials deliver annual savings of as much as 30 percent. Your cool roof options are vast and can include materials like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and deliver exponential resistance and affordability.
Green roofing not only saves on energy costs, but they are also less impactful on the environment. These roof solutions are typically constructed from recycled materials and deliver longer life for less waste in local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as detering landfill clutter. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals and get additional information about your green roofing options in the Newcomerstown, OH area.
Although most green roofs refer to an eco-friendly material, it can also refer to a roof that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roof style is widely popular in Europe, and is quickly gaining traction in the United States. Adding foliage to your rooftop can provide lower energy bills and offer a natural luxurious getaway. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage planted will naturally deliver a cooler, drier environment. Learn how this time-tested roof style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material reduces landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but also offer unbeatable UV protection.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing system that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Discover why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
From installation to replacement, our experts are ready to provide any type of roofing service you’re looking for. Find out about each of our commercial roofing services provided around Newcomerstown, OH by calling 513-342-8544.