Your commercial roof system protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. Don’t trust its repairs and care to just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to perform roof work on any type of roof and material. From commercial roofing installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our certified professionals are ready to help. Our team will identify your roofing needs and provide commercial roofing that maximizes your roof’s performance and durability. To learn how we can improve your commercial roofing system in Dover, OH, speak with our experts today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide unbeatable protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you decide which metal roofing material is best for your commercial roof, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants will ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most advanced techniques to ensure complete leak detection on your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofing team is trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers outstanding protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing solution.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this affordable material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roofing system ages, damage and degradation could become more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to eliminate damage and reinforce durability. Elastomeric coatings are formulated from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing, another widely-used restoration formula, and is applied directly to your current roofing system and delivers unbeatable protection. As with elastomeric coatings, spray roofing provides seamless coverage that eliminates the worry of water intrusion. Foam roofs can also resist UV rays to minimize your energy costs. Our experts will help you decipher whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and discuss all of your choices to ensure you are satisfied with your final product. We deliver details on procedures, cost, and performance of every material so you know exactly what you’re receiving. Get additional information on commercial roofing restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings by speaking with our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Find out why these coatings are a first choice for restoration of industrial roofing.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to total roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Get damage repair and a uniform new finish with superior protection from the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Consider commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution provides superior protection and can be applied to just about any commercial roofing material.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if it’s caused by a severe storm, fallen power lines, or simply old age, at one point or another, your roof will fail. When it does, our experienced roofing team is ready. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. After a vigorous inspection of your commercial roofing, our roofing team will discuss your repair choices with you, offering realistic, affordable solutions. Our roof solutions are both effective and convenient, and offer fast service with little interruption to your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in Dover, OH can be like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was expensive. Extend its life and durability by applying a protective roof coating before damage and weakness appears. Not only are roof coatings perfect restoration products, they can also be applied to offer substantial protection for your roof from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal wear and tear. Cost-effective acrylic coatings offer enhanced protection from the elements along with a leak-proof, seamless seal. Like acrylic, silicone coating options are easily applied directly to your current roofing system and deliver enhanced impact resistance, leak resistance, and UV ray deflection for up to a decade. For even more resistance, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection plus enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent breakdown. Our professionals can discuss your choices with you, providing details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Our experts will help you find the most beneficial roof coating for your Dover, [state ] roofing system by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a proprietor, you understand the importance of saving money however possible. Cool roofs help you save on energy costs by providing a protective shield against damaging UV rays. In fact, when you install a cool roofing solution onto your building, you can save as much as 30% on energy costs per year. Your cool roof solutions are vast and can include materials like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also regarded as cool roof options, and can provide exponential resistance and cost savings.
Green roofing solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC team, not only decrease energy bills, but also have minimal environmental effects. These solutions, like metal roof systems, are usually made from recycled materials and last for years for less landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality while preventing landfill clutter. Call our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roof options in Dover, OH.
Although green roofing usually refers to the product that’s used, it can also refer to the installation of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to some rooftops. This roof style has been popular for years in European regions, and is gaining a large following today in the states. Other than providing a stress-free retreat, adding greenery to your roof can lower your energy bills. Because of the natural life cycle of the greenery, the air surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than areas without foliage. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the advantages of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution minimizes landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but also offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Discover your options for a roofing system that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing system may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why single ply roofing is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof options offer maximum savings.
No matter if you need roof repair or replacement, our experts are ready to provide the service you need. Find out about all the commercial roofing services provided around Dover, OH by calling 513-342-8544.