Your commercial roof is your business’ main defense against weather, water, and other dangers. When it requires attention, don’t rely on just any local roofing company for the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals will complete your commercial roofing skillfully and accurately. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every step in between, our certified professionals are ready to help. We work with you to identify your individual roofing requirements and provide roofing service that enhances your roof’s protection and lifespan. To discover how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roofing system in Cortland, OH, call our professionals today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just anyone to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our knowledgeable roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you identify which metal roofing material is best for your commercial roof, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roofing project is being carried our sufficiently with expert guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can deliver complete leak detection for your commercial roofing system by using advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofing team is trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered system delivers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials deliver extreme protection against the elements and resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable material can provide resistance to just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof gets older, it may begin to exhibit signs of weakness and damage that call for replacement. However, sometimes, slight repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. These coatings are formulated using elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your current roof system, and is another popular type of roof restoration. As with roof coatings, this formula delivers seamless coverage that eliminates the hassle of water intrusion. Foam roofs can also resist UV rays to lower your energy bills. Our experts will help you decipher whether roof restoration is right for you, and discuss each of your options to ensure you are satisfied with your finished product. We offer information on procedures, pricing, and performance of each product so you know exactly what you’re receiving. For more details about commercial roof restoration options for your roofing, speak with our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with an affordable acrylic coating that offers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating These coatings offer superior damage repair along with protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, consider the advantages of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Discover how these restorative coatings can deliver the ultimate protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Consider commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution delivers superior protection and can be applied to just about any commercial roofing material.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime during the lifespan of your commercial roof, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. Our roofing team has experience in every type of commercial roofing so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when you need it. We will perform a comprehensive inspection of your whole roof system to identify even hidden damage, and discuss each of your options with you. Our roofing solutions are both effective and convenient, and offer fast service with minimal interruption to your business. Contact our roofers at 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free commercial roofing throughout Cortland, OH like nowhere else.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofing system was expensive. Elastomeric coatings deliver protection to your commercial roofing system, maximizing its strength and longevity. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just ideal restoration materials, but they can also deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s lifespan and strength. Affordable acrylic coatings deliver substantial protection from the elements and a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone coatings offer unbeatable protection from the elements such as unbeatable impact and UV resistance. When you need resistance to harsh industrial chemicals, a durable polyurea coating may be the ideal coating choice for your roof. Your commercial roofer can offer in-depth information about each selection to help you choose the best solution for your roofing needs. Our professionals will help you identify the ideal roof coating for your Cortland, [state ] roofing system when you call 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When running a company, saving money where you can is vital. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy costs by reflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, your company could save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that a cool roofing system is in place. Your cool roof selection includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roof system. Elastomeric roof coatings can be ideal cool roof solutions that deliver both preventative and restorative opportunities.
Green roofing not only saves on energy costs, but they are also less impactful on the environment. Metal roofing is a top green roof system option since it’s typically made by using recycled material and lasts for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t contribute landfill clutter. Get more information about the benefits of green roofing in Cortland, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Green roofs can also refer to a technique that applies foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roofing system. This European roofing technique has quickly become quite widely-used throughout the metro areas of America. Adding foliage to your rooftop provides a stress-free getaway area as well as lowering your energy bills. The plants’ natural life cycles provide cooler, drier conditions, leading to lower energy costs. Learn how this innovative roof style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material reduces landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy savings.
- Green Roofing Learn how these roof solutions minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing system may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer maximum savings.
From repair to replacement, our experts are ready to provide whichever type of roofing service you’re looking for. Contact a Allstate Roofing, LLC roofer now at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of our commercial roof services in Cortland, OH.