Your commercial roof system protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When it requires attention, don’t rely on just any roofing company for the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to perform roof work on any style of roof and material. Whether your commercial roof needs a few repairs or a full replacement, our roofers are ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your needs and provide options that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. Learn more about the Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing services conducted in Stow, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide unbeatable protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn about the superior advantages that come with a commercial metal roof, and what type will be best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our roofing consultants will ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can deliver complete leak detection on your commercial roofing system by using advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofing team can provide the specialized skills required for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides outstanding protection using multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn or aged, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are switching to a single ply roofing solution.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this cost-effective material can provide protection from almost all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roof begins to age, it may exhibit signs of wear and tear that could evoke the need for replacement. However, at times, slight repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are made from elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing, another widely-used restoration type, can easily be applied to your present roofing system and provides unbeatable protection. As with elastomeric coatings, spray roofing delivers seamless coverage that gets rid of the hassle of water intrusion. This formula also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to minimize your energy bills. Our professionals will discuss your roof restoration options, and help you choose whether restoration is a good decision for your commercial roofing system. We deliver information on processes, cost, and advantages of every product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Call our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544 for more information about your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t live with a worn roof. An acrylic coating can provide damage repair and restoration at an affordable price.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a top choice for restoration of industrial roofing.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair as well as protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Discover how these restorative coatings can provide superior protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will fail, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts can deliver commercial roofing repairs of all sorts to get your roof back to its best, fast. Our team will perform a complete roof inspection on your system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and offer viable roof solutions that won’t break your bank. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and deliver professional service that causes minimal interruption to your business. Contact 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, affordable commercial roof repair in Stow, OH.
Your commercial roof was a costly investment. Roof coatings can help make sure that your commercial roofing system is reinforced and long-lasting. These roof coatings don’t just work as an affordable restoration solution, but can also be applied to protect against natural aging wear and provide reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and can provide substantial resistance to outside forces. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its substantial water and UV ray protection. For roof systems that undergo harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only shield against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent destruction. Get all the details you need to find the right choice for your commercial roofing system. Speak with our professional roofing team at 513-342-8544 to find out which commercial roof coating is best for your Stow, OH roof.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When running a business, saving cost where you can is crucial. Cool roofs deliver extreme resistance to UV rays to offer considerable savings on your energy costs. These roofing materials offer savings of up to 30 percent annually. Materials such as single ply membranes and foam are unmatched when it comes to delivering protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roofing options, and provide damage prevention and repair.
Along with cost savings, green roofing is better on the environment. These roofing choices are often constructed from recycled materials and offer longer life for minimized waste in local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone deliver lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Learn more about the advantages of green roofs in Stow, OH when you call 513-342-8544.
Green roofs can also reference a technique that utilizes foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roof. While this style is considerably more popular around European countries, it is quickly growing a following here at home. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a beautiful and stress-free getaway, but can actually decrease your energy costs. The plants’ natural life cycles provide cooler, drier conditions, contributing to lower energy costs. Discover how this innovative roofing style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material reduces landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but can offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing system that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing system may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how these materials benefit you and the environment.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing options can minimize your energy costs.
Our experts are here to help with any roofing need, from a simple repair to a complete replacement. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC roofer today at 513-342-8544 to find out about all of our commercial roofing services in Stow, OH.