Your commercial roof is your building’s main defense against weather, water, and other hazards. Don’t trust its repairs and care to just another roofing company. The knowledgeable roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roofing for any type of roof style or material. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every step in between, our certified experts are here to help. Our roofing experts will identify your needs and provide options that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. Learn more about our commercial roofing services offered in Akron, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing application to offer the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn about the superior benefits that come with a commercial metal roofing system, and what type will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roofing project is being carried our sufficiently with third-party guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans We use only the most innovative methods to ensure comprehensive leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofing team deliver the specialized skills needed for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered system offers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our professionals can replace any type of commercial roof quickly and with no hassle to you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the advantages that come from a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable material can provide protection from just about all outside elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roofing system begins to age and show more complex signs of damage, you could be in need of replacement. Sometimes, however, your roof can be restored with a commercial roof coating that delivers minor damage elimination along with extended protection. This coating can be applied on every kind of commercial roof to offer up to 10 years of durability as well as damage repair and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used type of restoration that can be applied directly to your present roof material. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. Foam roofing can also protect against UV rays to minimize your energy bills. Our roofing experts will talk about each of your roof restoration choices, and help you choose whether restoration is the best decision for your commercial roofing system. We will deliver information on material cost and performance so you know you are getting precisely what yo9u’re looking for. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our roofers about possible commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can offer damage repair and restoration at an affordable cost.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings offer extensive damage repair and protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and deliver multiple advantages such as extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of replacement to deliver superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Whether your commercial roofing system has failed due to torrential weather or fallen debris, our professionals can help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can provide commercial roof repair of all sorts to return your roof to its best, fast. After a vigorous inspection of your roof system, our roofing team will discuss your repair choices with you, offering realistic, affordable solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and deliver expert service that causes minimal interruption to your business. Contact 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, effective commercial roof repair in Akron, OH.
Your commercial roofing system is perhaps one of the heftiest expenses of the building. Roof coatings provide protection to your commercial roofing system, maximizing its durability and lifespan. Elastomeric coatings can provide maximum durability and longevity to your commercial roofing system, as well as protecting it against damage. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and deliver substantial protection from outside elements. Silicone coatings offer extreme protection from UV rays and water, along with weather and outside hazards. For even further resistance, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection plus enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Get all the information you need to find the right coating for your commercial roof. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating choices around Akron, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a proprietor, you understand the importance of saving costs wherever you can. Cool roofs deliver a cooler surface by reflecting harmful UV rays that can cause costly energy bills. In fact, when you install a cool roofing solution onto your building, you are able to save up to 30% on energy costs annually. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to providing protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and provide damage prevention and repair.
Green roof solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts, not only decrease energy costs, but also have minimal environmental effects. These roof solutions are often constructed from recycled materials and offer longer life for minimized waste in local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide superior protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Learn about about each of your green roof choices in Akron, OH when you speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Although green roofing typically refers to the material that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to some rooftops. This European roof technique has quickly become very widely-used in metro areas of America. Other than providing a stress-free retreat, adding foliage to your roof can lower your energy bills. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system will stay cooler and drier. Discover how this time-tested roof style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but can offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Discover your choices for a roofing solution that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof system.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to provide substantial energy savings.
From installation to replacement, our commercial roofers are ready to provide whichever kind of roof service you’re looking for. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert now at 513-342-8544 to learn about each of our commercial roof services around Akron, OH.