Your commercial roof guards your business and your livelihood. When you’re in search of commercial roofing, don’t rely on just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team will complete your commercial roofing skillfully and accurately. Whether you’re in need of simple repairs or a complete replacement for your commercial roofing system, our professionals have got you covered. Our team will identify your roofing needs and provide solutions that maximize your roof’s performance and durability. Learn how our roofers can provide complete commercial roofing in Beach City, OH that you can take to the bank when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing application to offer the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you identify which metal roofing material is ideal for your roofing system, and deliver superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our roofing consultants will ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans We use only the most innovative techniques to ensure complete leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofing team is trusted throughout the area for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can deliver varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn out, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out about each of the advantages that come with having a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing option, this affordable material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roofing system begins to age and show more complex signs of damage, you may be in need of replacement. While replacement is sometimes necessary, oftentimes, your damages can be repaired by applying a commercial roof coating. This coating can be applied to any kind of commercial roof to deliver up to 10 years of durability as well as damage elimination and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Another widely-used type of roof restoration is the application of foam roofing. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. This material also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to minimize your energy bills. Our roofing experts will discuss your roof restoration choices, and help you decide whether restoration is the best decision for your commercial roofing system. Our team will deliver information on material cost and benefits so you know you are getting exactly what you want. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our experts about possible commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with an affordable acrylic coating that offers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating These coatings offer extensive damage repair along with resistance to chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As an affordable alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and resistance to the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Find out how these restorative coatings can provide the ultimate protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration solution adheres to almost any surface and provides superior protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Sometime during the life of your commercial roofing system, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our team offers fast repair for every commercial roofing issue, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks caused by seam separation. We will complete a full inspection of your entire roofing system to identify even hidden damages, and discuss all of your options with you. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with little interruption to your business. To get commercial roof repair in Beach City, OH that really is hassle-free, speak with our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofing system was costly. Elastomeric coatings provide protection to your commercial roofing system, maximizing its strength and lifespan. These roof coatings not only work as a cost-effective restoration option, but can also be applied to protect against natural wear and tear and offer reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and can provide substantial resistance to outside elements. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own extreme water and UV ray protection. For roof systems that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Your commercial roofing expert can provide in-depth information on each selection to help you decide on the best solution for your roofing needs. Speak with our experts today at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating choices in Beach City, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a business, saving money where you can is crucial. Cool roofing options deliver a cooler surface by reflecting damaging UV rays that contribute to costly energy bills. In fact, installing a cool roof can save you as much as 30 percent annually. These solutions include durable, cost-effective choices like foam and single ply membranes. Also regarded as cool roofing solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy costs, but they are also easier on the environment. Typically green roof system products like metal are made from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide unbeatable protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t add to landfill clutter. Call our roofers at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roofing options in Beach City, OH.
Although most green roofs refer to an environmentally friendly material, it can additionally refer to a roofing system with live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roof style has been widely-used for years in European regions, and is gaining a large following today in America. Adding foliage on top of your building can provide lower energy bills as well as offer a natural luxurious getaway. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roof stays cooler and drier. Learn how this modern roof style can benefit your entire building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but can offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing These roof solutions deliver savings and environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how single ply materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to provide substantial energy savings.
From repair to replacement, our experts are ready to provide whichever type of roofing service you’re looking for. Discover all the commercial roofing services provided around Beach City, OH by calling 513-342-8544.