Your commercial roof is your building’s most crucial defense against weather, water, and other hazards. When you’re in search of commercial roofing, don’t rely on just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals offer quality workmanship for any type of commercial roofing solution. Whether your commercial roofing system needs a few repairs or a whole replacement, our commercial roofing team is ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your individual needs and provide solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. Learn how our roofers can provide complete commercial roof services in Franklin Furnace, OH that you can take to the bank by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing application to offer the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn about the superior advantages that accompany a commercial metal roofing system, and what style will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is being handled ideally with a second opinion from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can deliver complete leak detection on your commercial roof by using innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can offer varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out how our experts can provide quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roof options are a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this cost-effective roofing selection can deliver extreme protection from outside elements, UV rays, and more.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roofing system ages, damage and degradation may become more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. While replacement is sometimes necessary, oftentimes, your damages can be repaired by applying a commercial roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are made from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to 10 years.
Another widely-used type of commercial roofing restoration is foam roofing. As with elastomeric coatings, this formula delivers seamless coverage that eliminates the hassle of water intrusion. This formula also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to lower your energy bills. Our professionals will discuss your roof restoration choices, and help you decide whether restoration is the best decision for your commercial roofing system. We will provide information on product cost and benefits so you can be sure you are receiving exactly what you want. For more details about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, contact our experts today by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can offer damage repair and restoration at an affordable price.
- Polyurea Roof Coating These coatings provide extensive damage repair along with resistance to chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As an affordable alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and protection from outside hazards.
- Silicone Roof Coating Get damage repair and a smooth new finish with superior resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your current commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to provide superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the life of your commercial roof, it will fail, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our roofing team will go through your repair options with you, offering realistic, affordable solutions. Our professionals deliver quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free, affordable commercial roof repair throughout Franklin Furnace, OH.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system is perhaps one of the heftiest expenses of your structure. Roof coatings can help make sure that your commercial roofing system is reinforced and long-lasting. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just ideal restoration options, but they can also deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s longevity and durability. Acrylic coatings are an efficient way to reinforce your roof’s strength before damage from UV rays and other outdoor dangers. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced resistance to UV rays and water, and also weather and outside hazards. When you’re looking for protection from harsh industrial chemicals, a durable polyurea coating may be your best roof coating solution. Our experts will go through your needs with you and deliver the best option for your roof. Schedule your commercial roof coating application in Franklin Furnace, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When you own a business, you know the importance of saving money. Cool roofing options deliver a cooler surface by reflecting damaging UV rays that contribute to hefty energy bills. In fact, your company could save up to 30 percent on energy costs every year that it has a cool roof system. Coolr roof materials include durable, cost-effective options like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also great cool roofing solutions that offer both preventative and restorative capabilities.
Green roof solutions allow you to not only decrease energy bills, but minimize environmental effects as well. These roofing choices are typically made from recycled materials and offer longer life for less waste in local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide superior protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Find out about each of your green roofing options in Franklin Furnace, OH by speaking with our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544.
While most green roofs refer to an eco-friendly roofing product, it can additionally refer to a roofing system that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This European roofing style has quickly become very popular throughout the metro regions of the states. Other than offering a luxurious getaway, adding greenery to your roofing system can lower your energy bills. Affected by the natural life cycle of plants, the environment around them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces without foliage. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the benefits of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For lasting durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but can offer unbeatable UV protection.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roofing is considered a popular cool roof system.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing options can save substantial amounts in energy costs.
No matter if you’re looking for fast commercial roofing repair or you need full replacement, our experts are here to help. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC roofer today at 513-342-8544 to find out about all of our commercial roof services around Franklin Furnace, OH.