Your commercial roof system guards your business and your livelihood. When you’re in search of roof service, don’t trust just any commercial roofer. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to complete roof work on any type of roof and material. Whether your commercial roof needs a few repairs or a full replacement, our roofers are ready to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and provide commercial roofing that maximizes your roof’s performance and durability. Learn how our roofers can provide complete commercial roof services in Chillicothe, OH that you can take to the bank when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just any team to complete your spray foam roof application. Our knowledgeable roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver decades of protection, and find out which kind is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our third party consultants will ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive comprehensive moisture detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable service for your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers outstanding protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our professionals can replace any type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials deliver unbeatable protection against the elements along with durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable roofing solution can deliver unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof gets older, it may start to exhibit signs of weakness and damage that call for replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to repair damage and restore durability. Elastomeric coatings are made using elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and enhanced strength, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is also a popular form of restoration that can be applied directly to your current roofing material. Like roof coatings, this formula delivers seamless coverage that gets rid of the worry of water leaks. Foam roofs can also protect against UV rays to minimize your energy costs. Our professionals will help you decipher whether roof restoration is right for you, and discuss all of your options to ensure you are happy with your finished product. We will deliver information on material cost and performance so you know you are receiving precisely what yo9u’re looking for. Get more information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings by speaking with our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with a cost-effective acrylic coating that delivers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Find out why these coatings are a first choice for restoration of industrial roofing.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, learn more about the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings offer damage repair and deliver multiple advantages like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Consider commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roofing system was damaged from a serious weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of ponding, our experts are ready to help. Our roofing team offers extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. Our team will perform a complete roof inspection on your system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and offer viable roof solutions that won’t break your bank. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer fast service with little disruption to your business. Contact our roofers by calling 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free commercial roofing in Chillicothe, OH that can’t be found anywhere else.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was not a cheap investment. Roof coatings provide protection to your commercial roof, maximizing its strength and lifespan. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just great restoration materials, but they are able to deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s lifespan and strength. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and deliver substantial protection from outside forces. Silicone coatings deliver superior protection from the elements such as unbeatable impact and UV protection. For roof systems that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Our experts will go through your needs with you and provide the best option for your roofing system. Schedule your commercial roof coating application around Chillicothe, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When you own a business, you know the importance of saving money. Cool roofs provide a cooler surface by reflecting harmful UV rays that can cause hefty energy bills. In fact, installing a cool roof can save you as much as 30 percent every year. Your cool roofing options vary greatly and can include foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roofing solutions, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Along with cost savings, green roofing is better for the environment. Metal roofing is a top green roof system solution because it’s commonly made from recycled material and lasts for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone deliver superior protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Find out about each of your green roof options in Chillicothe, OH when you speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
While most green roofs refer to an environmentally friendly roofing product, it can also refer to a roofing system with live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This European roofing technique has quickly become quite popular throughout the metro regions of the states. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just offer a scenic and relaxing refuge, but can also decrease your energy costs. Affected by the natural life cycle of the greenery, the environment around them tends to stay cooler and drier than areas without foliage. Discover how this innovative roof style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but can offer unbeatable UV protection.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing solution that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
From installation to replacement, our commercial roofers are here to provide any type of roofing service you’re looking for. Discover each of our commercial roofing services offered around Chillicothe, OH by calling 513-342-8544.