Your commercial roofing system is your company’s first line of defense against dangerous hazards. When it needs work, call the roofing team you can depend on. The knowledgeable roofers at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for every type of roof style and material. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our certified professionals are ready to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and deliver commercial roofing that maximizes your roof’s performance and durability. Call our experts today at 513-342-8544 to find out about the commercial roofing services our team provides around Van Buren, OH, and how we can increase the performance and longevity of your roofing system.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is knowledgeable in foam roofing application to offer the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you identify which metal roofing material is ideal for your commercial roof, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is being handled ideally with a second opinion from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can provide complete leak detection for your commercial roofing system with innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofers deliver the specialized skills required for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing option can deliver varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out what make our professionals the go-to roofing team when it comes to commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roof options are a first choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing option, this affordable material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
When your commercial roof ages, damage and weakness may become more prevalent, leading to the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to eliminate damage and restore durability. These coatings can protect your roof for up to 10 years, providing your roof with reinforced protection, damage and weakness elimination, and a revitalized, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used form of restoration that can be applied directly to your present roofing material. As with elastomeric coatings, spray roofing delivers seamless coverage that eliminates the hassle of water intrusion. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your commercial roof system that provides protection against the sun’s rays and lowers your energy usage. Our roofing professionals will go through each of your commercial roof restoration choices with you to help ensure you get the best outcome for your commercial roofing system. We offer information on processes, cost, and advantages of each product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. For more information about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, speak with our experts now by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with an affordable acrylic coating that delivers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a first choice for industrial roof restoration.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, learn more about the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and deliver multiple benefits like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how roof restoration can bring your commercial roof back to life without the cost of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration solution adheres to just about any surface and provides unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will fail, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can deliver commercial roof repair of all sorts to get your roof back to its best, fast. Our experts perform a comprehensive inspection of your roof system and discuss all damages and weaknesses with you, providing realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof system and provide expert service that causes minimal interruption to your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in Van Buren, OH is like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofing system is maybe one of the heftiest expenses of the building. Extend its life and protection by applying an elastomeric roof coating before damage and weakness appears. Not only are roof coatings perfect restoration materials, they can also be applied to deliver substantial protection for your roofing system from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal aging. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and deliver substantial resistance to outside forces. Silicone coatings offer unbeatable protection from the elements such as unbeatable impact and UV resistance. For even more resistance, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection along with added resistance to chemical and solvent breakdown. Our commercial roofers will discuss your needs with you and provide the ideal option for your roof. Speak with our experts today at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating choices in Van Buren, OH.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a proprietor, you know the importance of saving costs wherever you can. Cool roofing options provide a cooler surface by reflecting harmful UV rays that can cause costly energy bills. These roof solutions deliver annual savings of up to 30 percent. Your cool roof solutions are vast and can include materials like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof solutions, and can provide exponential protection and affordability.
Green roofing options allow you to not simply save on energy costs, but minimize environmental effects as well. These roofing choices are often constructed from recycled materials and deliver longer life for minimized waste in local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t contribute landfill clutter. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals and receive more information about your green roof options in the Van Buren, OH area.
While most green roofs refer to an eco-friendly material, it can additionally refer to a roof that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roof style has been widely-used for years in European countries, and is gaining a large following today in America. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a scenic and relaxing refuge, but can also lower your energy bills. The lifecycle of the foliage planted will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Call our professionals at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the benefits of green roofs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution minimizes landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also deliver lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings and environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how single ply materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to provide substantial energy savings.
Our professionals are here to help with any roofing need, from a quick repair to a complete replacement. Discover all the commercial roofing services offered around Van Buren, OH by calling 513-342-8544.