Your commercial roofing is your building’s main defense against weather, water, and other dangers. When it needs service, call the roofing team you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to perform roof work on every style of roof and material. From commercial roofing installation to roof replacement, and every step in between, our skilled experts are ready to help. Our roof experts will identify your needs and deliver solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. Learn how our experts can deliver complete commercial roof services throughout Glandorf, OH that you can depend on when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just any team to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can provide years of protection, and find out which kind is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is being handled ideally with a third party account from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can deliver complete leak detection for your commercial roofing system with advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing solution can deliver varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn out, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials offer extreme protection against the elements along with resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective material can offer resistance to just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your roof ages and shows more complex signs of damage, you could be faced with the need for replacement. Though replacement is at times necessary, other times, your damages can be eliminated by applying an elastomeric roof coating. These elastomeric coatings can be applied to every, type of roofing system and not just repair damage throughout your commercial roof, but also deliver unbeatable protection and a uniform, smooth new appearance for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing can be applied directly on top of your present roof system, and is another widely-used type of roof restoration. This formula delivers seamless coverage to shield your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just as roof coatings do. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your roofing system that provides protection against UV rays and lowers your energy costs. Our roofing professionals will go through all of your commercial roof restoration choices with you to help ensure you get the best outcome for your commercial roofing system. Our professionals go over pricing, advantages, and lifespan for each option to ensure you get the exact product you want. For more information about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, speak with our professionals now by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the first choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to total roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver total restoration to your roof while adding benefits like protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your present commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair
Whether your commercial roofing system was harmed by a serious storm or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our experts are ready to help. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. After a vigorous inspection of your commercial roofing, our experts will go through your repair choices with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof system and provide professional service that causes minimal disruption to your business. To get commercial roof repair in Glandorf, OH that really is hassle-free, speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was a costly investment. Ensure it can withstand the elements for longer by applying an elastomeric roof coating. Elastomeric roof coatings are not only ideal restoration options, but they can also deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s lifespan and durability. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and deliver substantial resistance to outside elements. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced resistance to UV rays and water, along with weather and outside hazards. For roof systems that undergo harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside hazards, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Our experts can discuss your choices with you, providing information to help you make the right roof coating decision. Speak with our professional roofing team at 513-342-8544 to learn which commercial roof coating is best for your Glandorf, OH roof.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When running a company, saving money where you can is vital. Cool roofing helps you save on your monthly energy costs by reflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. These roof solutions offer annual savings of up to 30 percent. Your cool roofing solutions vary greatly and can include materials like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roof solutions, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Green roof solutions allow you to not simply decrease energy bills, but minimize environmental effects, also. These roof choices are often constructed from recycled materials and offer longer life for minimized waste in local landfills. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality while detering landfill clutter. Get more information about the advantages of green roofs in Glandorf, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
While most green roofs refer to an eco-friendly material, it can additionally refer to a roofing system with live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. While this technique is considerably more widely-used in European regions, it is quickly gaining a following here at home. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just deliver a scenic and stress-free refuge, but can also decrease your energy costs. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage added will naturally deliver a cooler, drier environment. Learn more about the advantages of a natural green roofing system in Glandorf, OH by calling a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material minimizes landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but also offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Discover your choices for a roofing system that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing system may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how single ply materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs Discover how these UV resistant roof options offer maximum savings.
From repair to replacement, our experts are ready to deliver whichever kind of roof service you need. Learn more about the commercial roofing services we deliver in Glandorf, OH by calling 513-342-8544.