Your commercial roof is your business’ most crucial defense against weather, water, and other dangers. Don’t trust its repairs and care to just another roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to complete roof work on every style of roof and material. From commercial roofing installation to roof replacement, and every step in between, our certified professionals are here to help. Our roof experts will identify your needs and deliver options that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. Learn more about our commercial roof services conducted in Piketon, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof provides superior protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover all the superior benefits that accompany a commercial metal roof, and what type will be best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our roofing consultants will ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive comprehensive moisture detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofing team deliver the specialized skills needed for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution offers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out why our professionals are the go-to roofing team when it comes to commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing solution.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this affordable material can offer protection from just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roofing system ages and shows more serious signs of damage, you may be faced with the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to eliminate damage and restore durability. These coatings are made using elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your present roof system, and is another popular form of roof restoration. This method provides seamless coverage to shield your roof from water, weather, and more, just as elastomeric coatings do. Foam roofing can also provide incredible protection from UV rays, leading to minimized energy costs. Our professionals will help you decipher whether roof restoration is right for you, and discuss all of your options to ensure you are happy with your final product. We deliver details on processes, cost, and advantages of each product so you know exactly what you’re receiving. For more information about commercial roof restoration options for your roof system, contact our experts today by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can provide damage repair and restoration at an affordable cost.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings offer superior damage repair along with protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, consider the advantages of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Find out how these restorative coatings can provide superior protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your current roof with commercial roof restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and delivers superior protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Whether your commercial roofing system was harmed from a serious weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our roofing team is ready to help. Our team offers quick repair for every commercial roof issue, from missing material to water leaks caused by seam separation. We will perform a full roof inspection on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver realistic roof solutions that won’t break your bank. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof and provide expert service that causes minimal disruption for your business. For commercial roof repair in Piketon, OH that really is hassle-free, speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was costly. Roof coatings can ensure that your commercial roofing system is reinforced and long-lasting. Not only are roof coatings perfect restoration products, they can also be applied to offer substantial protection for your roofing system from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal wear and tear. Acrylic coatings are an affordable way to enhance your roof’s durability prior to damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Like acrylic, silicone coating options are simply applied directly to your present roof and deliver enhanced impact protection, leak resistance, and UV ray deflection for up to a decade. For roofs that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only shield against outside hazards, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Our experts will discuss your needs with you and provide the best choice for your roofing system. Our experts will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your Piketon, [state ] commercial roof by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When you own a business, you know the importance of saving money. Cool roofing options deliver a cooler surface by reflecting harmful UV rays that can cause costly energy bills. These roofing materials offer annual savings of as much as 30 percent. Your cool roofing options can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roof system. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roofing options, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Green roof options allow you to not only decrease energy costs, but minimize environmental effects, also. These roof choices are typically made from recycled materials and deliver extreme life for minimized waste in local landfills. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings are also top choices because of their ability to preserve your roofing system for less tear-off waste, and deliver minimal residue into the air at application. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals and get additional information about your green roof options in the Piketon, OH area.
While most green roofing refers to an eco-friendly roofing product, it can also refer to a roof with live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. While this technique is considerably more widely-used in European countries, it is quickly gaining a following here in the states. Adding greenery to your rooftop provides a stress-free retreat area and lowers your energy costs. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roof stays cooler and drier. Get additional information about the advantages of a natural green roof in Piketon, OH when you call a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing expert.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing Discover your options for a roofing solution that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof system.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to provide substantial energy savings.
Whether yo9u’re looking for roof repair or replacement, our commercial roofers are here to provide the service you need. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to discover each of our commercial roofing services offered around Piketon, OH, and find out how we can revive your roof.