Your commercial roof is your building’s most crucial defense against weather, water, and other dangers. When you need commercial roofing, don’t trust just any roofing company. The experienced roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can deliver knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for any type of roof style or material. Whether your commercial roof needs a few repairs or a whole replacement, our roofers are ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your individual needs and deliver options that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. To learn how we can improve your commercial roofing system in Commercial Point, OH, call our experts now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is knowledgeable in foam roofing installation to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you identify which metal roofing material is ideal for your roofing system, and deliver superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with third-party guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive comprehensive leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofers are trusted all over for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can offer varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing solution.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective roofing solution can provide extreme protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your roof ages and shows more serious signs of damage, you may be in need of replacement. Sometimes, however, your roof can be restored by using a commercial roof coating that delivers minor damage elimination as well as protection reinforcement. Elastomeric coatings are formulated using elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to a decade.
Another widely-used form of commercial roofing restoration is foam roofing. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing offers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofs can also form a barrier for your roofing system that protects against the sun’s rays and lowers your energy costs. Our roofing experts will discuss your roof restoration options, and help you choose whether restoration is a good decision for your commercial roofing system. We deliver details on processes, pricing, and advantages of each material so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Get more information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings by speaking with our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with a cost-effective acrylic coating that delivers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings offer superior damage repair along with protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Find out how these restorative coatings can deliver the ultimate protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your current roof with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime during the life of your commercial roofing system, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roofing repair, from material replacement to seam separation. We will perform a full roof inspection on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver viable roof solutions that won’t break your bank. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof and deliver expert service that causes minimal interruption to your business. Contact 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, affordable commercial roof repair throughout Commercial Point, OH.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofing system was expensive. Ensure it can stand up to the elements for longer with a protective roof coating. These roof coatings not only work as an affordable restoration solution, but can also be applied to protect against natural aging wear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and deliver extra resistance to outside elements. Silicone coatings offer superior protection from the elements such as unbeatable impact and UV resistance. When you’re looking for resistance to harsh industrial chemicals, a sturdy polyurea coating may be your best roof coating option. Our professionals will discuss your choices with you, providing details to help you make the right roof coating decision. Our professionals will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your Commercial Point, [state ] commercial roof by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a company, saving cost where you can is vital. Cool roofs deliver a cooler surface by deflecting harmful UV rays that contribute to costly energy bills. These roofing materials offer savings of up to 30 percent annually. Your cool roof options vary greatly and can include foam and single ply membranes. Also considered to be cool roofing options are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Along with cost savings, green roofs are better on the environment. usually green roofing materials like metal are constructed from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide superior protection without releasing harmful toxins or chemicals into the air. Call our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roof choices in Commercial Point, OH.
Green roofing can also refer to a technique that utilizes foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roof. This roofing style has been widely-used for years in European regions, and is gaining a large following today in America. Applying foliage to your rooftop provides a luxurious retreat area as well as lowering your energy bills. The plants’ natural life cycles deliver cooler, drier conditions, leading to lower energy costs. Learn how this time-tested roofing style can save you on energy costs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material provides cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Find out how these materials have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing system may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to provide substantial energy savings.
Our experts are here to help with all of your roofing needs, from a quick repair to a total replacement. Contact us now at 513-342-8544 to discover all of our commercial roofing services offered around Commercial Point, OH, and find out how we can revive your roof.