Your commercial roof is your business’ main defense against weather, water, and other dangers. Don’t trust its repairs and care to just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts offer impeccable workmanship for every style of commercial roof solution. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or anything in between, our roofing team is here to help. Our team works with you to identify your individual roofing requirements and deliver roofing service that enhances your roof’s performance and lifespan. Learn more about our commercial roof services offered in New Concord, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof provides superior protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover all the superior advantages that accompany a commercial metal roof, and what type will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is being carried our sufficiently with expert guidance from our consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can provide complete leak detection for your commercial roofing system by using innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofing team deliver the specialized skills required for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can deliver varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn how our professionals can deliver quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the advantages that come from a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective material can provide protection from just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roofing system ages and shows more complex signs of weakness, you could be faced with the need for replacement. However, sometimes, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings can last up to 10 years, providing your roof with unbeatable protection, damage and weakness elimination, and a revitalized, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing is also a popular form of restoration that can be applied directly to your present roofing material. Like elastomeric coatings, this formula provides seamless coverage that gets rid of the hassle of water leaks. Foam roofs can also protect against UV rays to minimize your energy bills. Our experts will discuss each of your commercial roof restoration options with you to help ensure you get the best outcome for your commercial roofing system. We ensure you get the exact commercial roof restoration product you’re looking for by providing accurate details about cost, performance, and longevity for every prospective formula. Get additional information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings by speaking with our roofing pros at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings provide extensive damage repair and resistance to chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, consider the advantages of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Find out how these restorative coatings can provide the ultimate protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roofing system can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This cost-effective roofing solution provides unbeatable protection and can be applied to almost any roof material.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime during the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will falter, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. We provide quick repair for every commercial roof dilemma, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks stemming from seam separation. We will complete a comprehensive inspection of your whole roofing system to expose even hidden damage, and go through each of your choices with you. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof system and provide expert service that causes minimal disruption for your business. Contact our professionals by calling 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free commercial roofing throughout New Concord, OH like nowhere else.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofis maybe one of the heftiest expenses of the building. Elastomeric coatings provide protection to your commercial roofing system, maximizing its durability and longevity. Elastomeric roof coatings are not only ideal restoration materials, but they can also provide preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s lifespan and strength. Affordable acrylic coatings deliver enhanced protection from the elements and a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced protection from UV rays and water, along with weather and outside hazards. For even more resistance, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection along with enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Get all the details you need to make the right coating for your commercial roof. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating choices around New Concord, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When you own a business, you know saving cost where possible is vital. Cool roofs deliver a cooler surface by reflecting damaging UV rays that can cause costly energy bills. In fact, your company could save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that a cool roofing system is in place. Your cool roofing solutions vary greatly and can include foam and single ply membranes. Also considered to be cool roofing solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Along with cost savings, green roofing is better for the environment. Metal roofing is a great green roof system solution since it’s commonly made from recycled material and lasts for decades, reducing landfill waste. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone offer lasting resistance with no fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality while preventing landfill clutter. Get more information about the advantages of green roofs in New Concord, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
When the majority of people talk about green roofing, they are talking about the product used. However, it may also refer to a roof with plants, flowers, and other foliage. This roof style has been widely-used for years in European regions, and is gaining a large following today in America. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a scenic and stress-free refuge, but can actually decrease your energy bills. Affected by the natural life cycle of the greenery, the air around them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces without foliage. Get additional information about the advantages of a natural green roof in New Concord, OH when you call a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing options can minimize your energy costs.
From repair to replacement, our commercial roofers are ready to deliver any type of roofing service you’re looking for. Contact a Allstate Roofing, LLC roofer now at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of our commercial roof services in New Concord, OH.