Your commercial roof provides protection for your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When you’re in search of roof service, don’t rely on just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team will perform your commercial roofing skillfully and accurately. Whether you’re in need of simple repairs or a complete replacement for your commercial roofing system, our experts have got you covered. Our team will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s performance and durability. Learn more about the Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roof services offered in Cardington, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just any team to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our knowledgeable roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can provide decades of protection, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is on target with a second opinion from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get comprehensive leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable care of your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides outstanding protection using multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roof options are a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable material can offer resistance to almost all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your roof begins to age and show more serious signs of damage, you may be faced with the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, your roof can be restored with a commercial roof coating that provides minor damage elimination along with protection reinforcement. Elastomeric coatings are made using elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your present roof system, and is another popular type of roof restoration. Like elastomeric coatings, this formula provides seamless coverage that eliminates the worry of water intrusion. Foam roofing can also protect against UV rays to minimize your energy bills. Our roofing experts will talk about each of your roof restoration choices, and help you decide whether restoration is a good decision for your roof. Our experts go over cost, performance, and lifespan for each solution to ensure you get the exact product you want. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 for more information on your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a worn roof. An acrylic coating can offer damage repair and restoration at an affordable price.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings offer extensive damage repair along with resistance to chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, consider the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a smooth new finish with superior protection from the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roofing system can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration solution adheres to just about any surface and delivers superior protection.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime during the lifespan of your commercial roof, it will fail, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our commercial roofers have knowledge in every type of commercial roofing so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when you need it. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our experts will discuss your repair choices with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our professionals deliver quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. Contact our roofers at 513-342-8544 and experience hassle-free commercial roofing throughout Cardington, OH that can’t be found anywhere else.
Your commercial roofing system was costly. Elastomeric coatings provide protection to your commercial roofing system, reinforcing its durability and lifespan. Elastomeric coatings can provide maximum strength and longevity to your commercial roofing system, as well as protecting it against damage. Acrylic coatings are affordable options that provide extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside forces by delivering a seamless overlay on your current roofing system material. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are easily applied directly to your present roof and offer extreme impact resistance, water protection, and UV ray deflection for up to a decade. When you’re looking for protection from harsh industrial chemicals, a durable polyurea coating may be the ideal coating choice for your roofing system. Our experts can discuss your options with you, delivering information to help you make the right roof coating decision. Our professionals will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your Cardington, [state ] roofing system when you call 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When you’re a business owner, you know the importance of saving money. Cool roofing options deliver a cooler surface by deflecting damaging UV rays that contribute to costly energy bills. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your building, you can save as much as 30% on energy costs annually. Your cool roofing options includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roofing system. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and can provide exponential protection and affordability.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy costs, but they are also less impactful on the environment. Green roof options, like metal roof systems, are usually made from recycled materials and last for years, contributing less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone offer lasting protection that releases no fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t contribute landfill clutter. Find out about each of your green roof choices throughout Cardington, OH by speaking with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
While most green roofing refers to an environmentally friendly roofing product, it can also refer to a roofing system that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roofing style has been widely-used for years in European countries, and is gaining a considerable following today in America. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just offer a scenic and stress-free getaway, but can actually lower your energy bills. The lifecycle of the foliage planted will naturally deliver a cooler, drier environment. Get additional information about the benefits of a natural green roofing system in Cardington, OH when you call a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing expert.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution reduces landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can provide extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Discover your options for a roofing solution that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how single ply materials benefit you and the environment.
- Cool Roofs Learn how these roofing options can minimize your energy costs.
From installation to replacement, our commercial roofers are here to deliver any kind of roof service you need. Discover all the commercial roofing services provided in Cardington, OH by calling 513-342-8544.