Your commercial roof protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. Don’t trust its repairs and care to just any roofing company. The experienced roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can deliver knowledgeable, comprehensive roofing for any type of roof style or material. From commercial roofing installation to roof replacement, and every step in between, our certified experts are ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your needs and provide options that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. Learn more about the Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roof services offered in Harrison, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing application to offer the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can provide years of durability, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our roofing consultants can ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most advanced techniques to ensure complete leak detection on your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable care of your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution offers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn how our professionals can provide quick, cost-effective replacement services for your commercial roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials offer extreme protection against the elements along with durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective material can offer protection from just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your roof ages and shows more complex signs of weakness, you could be in need of replacement. While replacement is at times necessary, other times, your damages can be eliminated by applying an elastomeric roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are made using elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and enhanced strength, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is applied directly on top of your present roofing system, and is another popular form of roof restoration. This method provides seamless coverage to protect your roofing system from leaks, weather, and more, just like roof coatings do. This formula also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to minimize your energy bills. Our professionals will talk about each of your roof restoration options, and help you choose whether restoration is a good decision for your commercial roofing system. Our roofing team ensures you get the exact commercial roof restoration benefits you’re looking for by providing accurate information on cost, performance, and longevity for every prospective formula. Get additional information on commercial roofing restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings when you speak to our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t live with a worn roof. An acrylic coating can offer damage repair and restoration at an affordable price.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For restoration of industrial roofing, the top choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings provide total restoration to your roof while adding benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your current commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and provides unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair
Whether your commercial roof was damaged by a serious storm or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our roofing team is ready to help. Our commercial roofers have knowledge in every facet of commercial roofing to ensure we provide you with unbeatable repair when you need it. We will perform a full inspection of your whole roof system to identify even hidden damages, and discuss all of your options with you. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof and deliver expert service that causes minimal interruption for your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free, effective commercial roof repair in Harrison, OH.
Your commercial roof was an expensive investment. Elastomeric coatings provide protection to your commercial roof, reinforcing its strength and longevity. Elastomeric coatings can deliver maximum strength and longevity to your commercial roofing system, as well as protecting it against damage. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and can provide extra resistance to outside elements. Like acrylic, silicone coating options are simply applied directly to your current roof and deliver enhanced impact resistance, water resistance, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. When you’re looking for protection from harsh toxins or chemicals, a sturdy polyurea coating may be the ideal coating choice for your roof. Get all the information you need to find the right coating for your commercial roofing system. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating choices around Harrison, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
As a proprietor, you know the importance of saving costs wherever you can. Cool roofing helps you save on energy costs by delivering a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your structure, you are able to save as much as 30% on energy costs per year. Materials such as single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to delivering protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Elastomeric roof coatings can be ideal cool roofing solutions that deliver both preventative and restorative opportunities.
Green roofing solutions allow you to not only decrease energy bills, but minimize environmental effects, also. Metal roofing is a top green roof system solution because it’s typically made from recycled material and can last for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone offer lasting protection with no fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as preventing landfill clutter. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals and get more details about your green roof options in the Harrison, OH area.
While most green roofs refer to an environmentally friendly material, it can additionally refer to a roof that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. While this style is considerably more widely-used in European regions, it is quickly growing a following here at home. Besides offering a luxurious retreat, adding greenery to your roofing system can decrease your energy costs. The plants’ natural life cycles deliver cooler, drier conditions, contributing to lower energy usage. Learn more about the advantages of a natural green roofing system in Harrison, OH by calling a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing expert.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof solution delivers cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also deliver lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing system that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to provide substantial energy savings.
From installation to replacement, our experts are here to deliver any type of roofing service you need. Discover each of our commercial roofing services offered in Harrison, OH by calling 513-342-8544.