Your commercial roof is your company’s main line of protection against dangerous hazards. When it needs work, don’t rely on just any roofing company to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to complete roof work on every type of roof and material. From commercial roofing installation to roof replacement, and every step in between, our skilled experts are here to help. Our team will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. To discover how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roofing system in Monroe, OH, speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is experienced in foam roofing installation to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver decades of durability, and find out which kind is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants will ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans We use only the most advanced techniques to ensure comprehensive leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable service for your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing solution can deliver varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roof options are a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing option, this affordable material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof ages, it may start to exhibit signs of weakness and damage that lead to replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to eliminate damage and reinforce durability. Elastomeric coating can be applied to any kind of commercial roofing system to deliver up to 10 years of durability as well as damage elimination and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Another popular type of roof restoration is the application of foam roofing. Like roof coatings, spray roofing provides seamless coverage that eliminates the hassle of water leaks. Foam roofing can also resist UV rays to lower your energy costs. Our professionals will help you decipher whether roof restoration is right for you, and go over each of your choices to ensure you are happy with your finished product. We will deliver information on product cost and performance so you know you are receiving exactly what yo9u’re looking for. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with our roofers about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a worn roof. An acrylic coating can offer damage repair and restoration at an affordable cost.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your roof’s damages and protect it from industrial chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver complete restoration to your roof while offering benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how roof restoration can bring your commercial roof back to life without the expense of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution delivers superior protection and can be applied to almost any roof material.
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roof, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. Our team offers fast repair for any commercial roofing issue, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks caused by seam separation. We will perform a complete roof assessment on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver realistic roof solutions that fit your budget. Our roof solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with minimal interruption to your business. Contact our roofers at 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free commercial roofing in Monroe, OH like nowhere else.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofis perhaps one of the heftiest expenses of your structure. A roof coating can help make sure that your roof is protected and long-lasting. Elastomeric coatings can deliver maximum durability and longevity to your commercial roofing system, as well as protecting it from damage. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and deliver extra protection from outside elements. Silicone, like acrylic, delivers extreme protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its extreme water and UV ray protection. For roof systems that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only shield against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Our professionals can discuss your options with you, delivering information to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Call our experts today at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating choices in Monroe, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
When running a business, saving money where you can is vital. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy costs by deflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, your business could save up to 30 percent on energy costs every year that a cool roofing system is in place. Coolr roof materials include durable, cost-effective options like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roof solutions, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Green roofing solutions, provided by the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts, not only decrease energy bills, but also have fewer environmental effects. Typically green roofing products like metal are made from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide superior protection without releasing harmful toxins or chemicals into the air. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and receive additional information about your green roof options in the Monroe, OH area.
When the majority of people talk about green roofing, they are talking about the material. However, it can refer to a roof with plants, flowers, and other foliage. This roof type has been widely-used for years in European countries, and is growing a large following today in America. Adding greenery to your rooftop can deliver decreased energy costs as well as offer a stress-free luxurious getaway. The lifecycle of the foliage planted will naturally deliver a cooler, drier environment. Discover how this innovative roofing style can save you on energy costs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material provides cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also deliver lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn about your options for a roofing system that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs Learn how these roofing options can save substantial amounts in energy costs.
Whether you’re looking for fast commercial roofing repair or a full replacement, our experts are here to help. Find out about each of our commercial roofing services offered in Monroe, OH by calling 513-342-8544.