Your commercial roof is your building’s most crucial defense against weather, water, and other dangers. When you need roof service, don’t trust just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to perform roof work on any type of roof and material. Whether your commercial roofing system needs a few repairs or a whole replacement, our commercial roofing team is ready to help. We work with you to discover your individual roofing needs and deliver roofing service that enhances your roof’s protection and longevity. Call our experts today at 513-342-8544 to find out about the commercial roofing services we offer in Covington, OH, and how we can help improve the performance and longevity of your roofing system.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just any team to complete your spray foam roof application. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you decide which metal roofing material is best for your commercial roof, and deliver superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with expert guidance from our consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get complete leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofing team is trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers outstanding protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn out, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roof options are a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this affordable material can offer resistance to just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof gets older, it could begin to exhibit signs of weakness and damage that lead to replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to repair damage and reinforce durability. Elastomeric coating can be applied on every type of commercial roofing system to deliver up to 10 years of durability as well as damage repair and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your current roofing system, and is another popular type of roof restoration. Like roof coatings, this formula delivers seamless coverage that eliminates the worry of water intrusion. Foam roofing can also offer incredible protection from UV rays, substantially lowering your energy costs. Our professionals will talk about each of your roof restoration choices, and help you decide whether restoration is the best decision for your commercial roofing system. We offer information on procedures, pricing, and performance of each product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. For more details about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roofing, contact our experts today by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with a cost-effective acrylic coating that delivers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a top choice for industrial roof restoration.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating Get damage repair and a smooth new finish with superior resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In most cases, your commercial roof can be restored instead of replaced.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution delivers superior protection and can be applied to almost any roof material.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will falter, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can deliver commercial roof repair of all sorts to get your roof back to its best, fast. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our roofing team will discuss your repair choices with you, offering realistic, affordable solutions. Our experts provide quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in Covington, OH is like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system was not a cheap investment. Roof coatings deliver protection to your commercial roof, reinforcing its strength and longevity. Elastomeric roof coatings are not only ideal restoration materials, but they can also deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s longevity and strength. Acrylic coatings are affordable options that provide extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by delivering a seamless barrier on your present roofing system material. Silicone coatings deliver superior protection from the elements such as unbeatable impact and UV protection. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from degrading toxins like chemicals and other solvents, consider a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and many other outside hazards. Our professionals can discuss your options with you, delivering information to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Our professionals will help you identify the ideal roof coating for your Covington, [state ] commercial roof by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a proprietor, you know the importance of saving costs however possible. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy costs by reflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your structure, you can save up to 30% on energy costs annually. Your cool roof options includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roof system. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roof solutions, and provide damage prevention and repair.
Along with cost savings, green roofs are better for the environment. These solutions, like metal roof systems, are typically made from recycled materials and last for years, contributing less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t contribute landfill clutter. Speak with our roofers at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of your green roof options in Covington, OH.
Although green roofing usually refers to the product that’s used, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to many rooftops. While this technique is substantially more widely-used in European regions, it is quickly growing a following here in the states. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop doesn’t just offer a beautiful and relaxing refuge, but can actually lower your energy bills. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roof stays cooler and drier. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the advantages of green roofs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy savings.
- Green Roofing Learn about your options for a roofing solution that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer extreme savings.
Our professionals are here to help with any roofing need, from a quick repair to a total replacement. Discover each of our commercial roofing services provided in Covington, OH by calling 513-342-8544.