Your commercial roof guards your building and your livelihood. When it requires attention, don’t trust just any local commercial roofer for the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts offer quality workmanship for every style of commercial roofing solution. Whether your commercial roofing system needs minor repair or a whole replacement, our commercial roofing team is ready to help. We work with you to identify your needs and offer roofing options that revive and reinforce your roof system. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to find out about the commercial roofing services we offer around Wadsworth, OH, and how we can help improve the performance and protection of your commercial roof.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just anyone to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver years of durability, and find out which kind is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with third-party guidance from our consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can deliver total leak detection on your commercial roof by using innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable care of your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can offer varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roofing is a first choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this affordable roofing solution can deliver unbeatable protection from outside elements, UV rays, and more.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
When your commercial roofing system ages, damage and weakness could begin to be more prevalent, leading to the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to repair damage and reinforce durability. Elastomeric coatings can protect your roof for up to 10 years, providing your roof with unbeatable protection, damage and weakness repair, and a revitalized, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your present roofing system, and is another widely-used type of roof restoration. As with roof coatings, spray roofing provides seamless coverage that gets rid of the worry of water intrusion. This formula also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to lower your energy bills. Our professionals will help you decipher whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and discuss all of your choices to ensure you are satisfied with your final product. We deliver information on procedures, pricing, and advantages of each material so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Call our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544 to get additional information about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings offer superior damage repair and protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, consider the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings offer damage repair and deliver multiple benefits like extreme water resistance.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how roof restoration can bring your commercial roof back to life without the cost of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the life of your commercial roofing system, it will falter, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can deliver commercial roofing repairs of any type to get your roof back to its best, fast. We will perform a full inspection of your entire roofing system to expose even hidden damages, and discuss each of your options with you. Our roof solutions are both effective and convenient, and offer quick service with minimal disruption to your business. To get commercial roof repair in Wadsworth, OH that really is hassle-free, call our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was an expensive investment. Maximize its life and durability by applying a protective roof coating before damage and weakness appears. Not only are roof coatings ideal restoration products, they can also be applied to offer substantial protection for your roof from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal aging. Affordable acrylic coatings deliver substantial protection from the elements along with a leak-proof, seamless seal. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are easily applied directly to your current roof and offer extreme impact protection, water protection, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. When you need more substantial protection from degrading toxins like chemicals and other solvents, consider a polyurea coating to provide unbeatable resistance to these and multiple other outside hazards. Our professionals can discuss your choices with you, delivering information to help you make the right roof coating decision. Speak with us now at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating choices in Wadsworth, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a company, saving cost where you can is crucial. Cool roofing helps you minimize your energy costs by providing a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, installing a cool roof can save you as much as 30 percent annually. Your cool roofing selection includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roof system. Also considered to be cool roofing solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing options allow you to not only save on energy bills, but minimize environmental effects as well. These roof choices are often made from recycled materials and offer extreme life for minimized waste in local landfills. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings can also be implemented as green roof solutions due to their ability to protect your roofing system for less tear-off waste, and release minimal residue through the air at application. Learn more about the advantages of green roofs in Wadsworth, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
When most people talk about green roofing, they are talking about the product used. However, it may also reference a roof with plants, flowers, and other foliage. While this technique is considerably more popular around European countries, it is quickly gaining a following here at home. Adding foliage to your rooftop can provide lower energy bills and offer a stress-free luxurious getaway. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage added will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Learn more about the benefits of a natural green roofing system in Wadsworth, OH by calling a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing expert.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution minimizes landfill waste and delivers unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but also offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Find out how these materials have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how these materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing solutions can save substantial amounts in energy costs.
No matter if you need roof repair or replacement, our experts are here to deliver the service you need. Discover all the commercial roofing services provided around Wadsworth, OH by calling 513-342-8544.