Your commercial roofing system is your business’ first line of defense against dangerous hazards. When it needs service, call the roofers you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to complete roof work on every type of roof and material. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or any service in between, our commercial roofers are here to help. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. To discover how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roofing system in Lafayette, OH, call our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide unbeatable protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you identify which metal roofing material is best for your roofing system, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with expert guidance from our consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can provide complete leak detection on your commercial roof by using advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable service for your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides unbeatable protection using multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out why our professionals are the go-to roofing team for commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials offer extreme protection against the elements and resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this cost-effective material can offer resistance to just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roofing system begins to age and show more complex signs of weakness, you may be in need of replacement. While replacement is at times necessary, other times, your damages can be eliminated by applying an elastomeric roof coating. These coatings are formulated from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced strength, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing, another widely-used restoration formula, can easily be applied to your present commercial roof system and provides unbeatable durability. This method delivers seamless coverage to shield your roof from water, weather, and more, just like roof coatings do. This formula also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to lower your energy costs. Our roofing professionals will discuss all of your commercial roof restoration options with you to help ensure you receive the best outcome for your commercial roofing system. We deliver information on procedures, cost, and advantages of every material so you know exactly what you’re receiving. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 for more information on your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t live with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can offer damage repair and restoration at an affordable cost.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings offer superior damage repair and protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and deliver multiple advantages like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your current commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This cost-effective roofing solution provides superior protection and can be applied to almost any commercial roofing material.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
No matter if your commercial roofing system was damaged by a serious weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our experts are ready to help. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roofing repair, from material replacement to seam separation. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our experts will discuss your repair options with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof system and provide professional service that causes minimal disruption to your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in Lafayette, OH can be like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roof was an expensive investment. Ensure it’s able to stand up to the elements for longer with an elastomeric roof coating. Elastomeric coatings can deliver maximum strength and longevity to your roof, as well as protecting it from damage. Acrylic coatings are an affordable method for reinforcing your roof’s strength before damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Silicone coatings offer extreme resistance to UV rays and water, and also weather and outside perils. When you need resistance to harsh industrial chemicals, a durable polyurea coating may be your best roof coating option. Your commercial roofer can provide in-depth information about each selection to help you decide on the ideal solution for your individual needs. Our experts will help you find the most beneficial roof coating for your Lafayette, [state ] commercial roof by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a business owner, you know it’s crucial to save on expenses whenever possible. Cool roofs offer unbeatable resistance to UV rays to deliver considerable savings on your energy bills. These roof solutions deliver annual savings of as much as 30 percent. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to providing protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Elastomeric coatings are also regarded as cool roof options, and provide damage prevention and repair.
Green roofing not only saves on energy bills, but they are also easier on the environment. Typically green roof system materials like metal are constructed from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Call our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roofing options in Lafayette, OH.
Although most green roofs refer to an environmentally friendly roofing product, it can additionally refer to a roofing system that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roofing choice is widely used throughout Europe, and is quickly gaining traction here. Besides offering a stress-free getaway, adding foliage to your roofing system can decrease your energy bills. Affected by the natural life cycle of the greenery, the air surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces with no foliage. Discover how this time-tested roof style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can provide extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing system that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Discover why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
Whether yo9u’re looking for roof repair or replacement, our commercial roofers are ready to provide the service you need. Find out about all the commercial roofing services offered around Lafayette, OH by calling 513-342-8544.