Your commercial roofing is your building’s most crucial defense against weather, water, and other hazards. When you’re in search of commercial roofing, don’t trust just any commercial roofer. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts offer impeccable workmanship for any style of commercial roofing material. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our skilled experts are ready to help. Our team will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s performance and durability. Learn how our experts can provide complete commercial roof services in Hinckley, OH that you can take to the bank when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just any team to complete your spray foam roof application. Our knowledgeable roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you decide which metal roofing material is ideal for your commercial roof, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is on target with a third party account from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can deliver complete leak detection for your commercial roofing system with innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides unbeatable protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out what make our professionals the go-to roofing team when it comes to commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out about each of the advantages that come with having a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing solution, this affordable material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof gets older, it could start to show signs of weakness and damage that lead to replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to repair damage and reinforce durability. Elastomeric coatings are formulated from elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used form of restoration that is applied directly to your current roof material. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofs can also form a barrier for your roofing system that provides protection against UV rays and lowers your energy usage. Our professionals will help you decipher whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and go over each of your options to ensure you are satisfied with your finished product. Our experts go over cost, performance, and lifespan for each solution to ensure you get the exact product you’re looking for. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 for more information on your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a uniform new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your roof’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and resistance to the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Get damage repair and a uniform new finish with superior protection from the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your current commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and delivers superior protection.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Whether your commercial roofing system has failed due to severe weather or heavy debris, our experts can help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can deliver commercial roof repair of all sorts to return your roof to its best, fast. After a vigorous inspection of your commercial roofing, our roofing team will go through your repair choices with you, providing realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our professionals deliver quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. Contact 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, affordable commercial roof repair throughout Hinckley, OH.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was a costly investment. A roof coating can help make sure that your commercial roofing system is reinforced and long-lasting. Elastomeric roof coatings are not only great restoration options, but they can also deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s lifespan and durability. Cost-effective acrylic coatings offer enhanced protection from the elements along with a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone coatings deliver unbeatable protection from the elements including unbeatable impact and UV protection. For even further resistance, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection plus enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent breakdown. Our experts will discuss your needs with you and deliver the ideal choice for your roof. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating options in Hinckley, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
As a business owner, you know it’s crucial to save on expenses whenever possible. Cool roofing helps you save on energy costs by delivering a protective shield against damaging UV rays. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your structure, you are able to save up to 30% on energy costs per year. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unmatched when it comes to delivering UV ray resistance. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and provide damage prevention and repair.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy costs, but they are also less impactful on the environment. These roof choices are typically made from recycled materials and deliver longer life for minimized waste in local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone offer lasting protection that releases no fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t add to landfill clutter. Learn more about the advantages of green roofing in Hinckley, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Although green roofing usually refers to the product that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to many rooftops. This roofing style has been widely-used for years in European countries, and is gaining a considerable following today in the states. Applying foliage to your rooftop delivers a stress-free getaway area and lowers your energy costs. Affected by the natural life cycle of plants, the air surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces without foliage. Discover how this time-tested roof style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material provides cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn about your options for a roofing solution that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental advantages that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs Discover how these UV resistant roof options offer maximum savings.
Our experts are here to help with all of your roofing needs, from a simple repair to a total replacement. Learn more about the commercial roofing services we deliver in Hinckley, OH when you call 513-342-8544.