Your commercial roof is your business’ main defense against weather, water, and other hazards. When it needs work, call the roofers you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to perform roof work on any type of roof and material. Whether you’re in need of simple repairs or a full replacement for your commercial roofing system, our professionals have got you covered. Our team works with you to identify your individual roofing needs and deliver roofing service that maximizes your roof’s protection and lifespan. To learn how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roof in Brunswick, OH, speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide superior protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver decades of durability, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is on target with a third party account from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete moisture detection for your roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofers can provide the specialized skills required for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing option can deliver varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn out, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this affordable material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof gets older, it could start to exhibit signs of degradation and damage that lead to replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to eliminate damage and reinforce durability. These elastomeric coatings can be applied to any, sort of roofing system and not just repair damage throughout your commercial roof, but also provide unbeatable protection and a uniform, sharp new appearance for up to a decade.
Foam roofing can be applied directly on top of your current roof system, and is another popular type of roof restoration. As with roof coatings, this formula provides seamless coverage that eliminates the hassle of water intrusion. Foam roofs can also offer unrivaled resistance to UV rays, leading to minimized energy costs. Our experts will help you decide whether roof restoration is right for you, and discuss all of your choices to ensure you are happy with your finished product. We deliver information on processes, cost, and performance of each material so you know exactly what you’re receiving. For more details about commercial roof restoration options for your roof system, speak with our experts now by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can sometimes serve as a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings provide extensive damage repair and resistance to chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As an affordable alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and resistance to the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and have multiple benefits like extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In most cases, your commercial roofing system can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and delivers unbeatable protection.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roof, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our team offers quick repair for any commercial roof dilemma, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks stemming from seam separation. Our professionals perform a comprehensive inspection of your commercial roofing and go over all damages and weaknesses with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our experts provide quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, affordable commercial roof repair in Brunswick, OH.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was a costly investment. A roof coating can ensure that your commercial roofing system is protected and long-lasting. Elastomeric coatings can deliver maximum durability and longevity to your roof, and also protecting it from damage. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and can provide extra resistance to outside elements. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own substantial water and UV ray protection. When you need more substantial protection from degrading toxins like chemicals or other solvents, try a polyurea coating to provide unbeatable resistance to these and many other roof hazards. Your commercial roofing expert can provide in-depth information about each option to help you decide on the ideal solution for your individual needs. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to learn which commercial roof coating is best for your Brunswick, OH roofing system.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a business, saving cost where you can is vital. Cool roofing helps you save on energy costs by delivering a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, when you install a cool roofing solution onto your building, you are able to save as much as 30% on energy costs annually. These materials include durable, cost-effective options such as foam and single ply membranes. Also regarded as cool roof options are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing options allow you to not simply save on energy costs, but minimize environmental effects as well. These solutions, like metal roofing, are usually constructed by using recycled materials and last for years, contributing less landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone deliver lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and get additional information about your green roofing options in the Brunswick, OH area.
Green roofs can also refer to a technique that utilizes foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roofing system. While this style is considerably more widely-used in European countries, it is quickly growing a following here at home. Besides offering a luxurious getaway, adding foliage to your roofing system can lower your energy costs. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roof stays cooler and drier. Learn more about the benefits of a natural green roofing system in Brunswick, OH by calling a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof solution delivers cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also deliver lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing These roof solutions deliver savings and environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing system may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roofing is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
From installation to replacement, our commercial roofers are here to deliver any kind of roofing service you’re looking for. Learn more about our commercial roofing services in Brunswick, OH when you call 513-342-8544.