Your commercial roof is your business’ main line of defense against dangerous hazards. When you need commercial roofing, don’t rely on just any commercial roofer. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to perform roof work on any type of roof and material. Whether you need commercial roof installation, replacement, or anything in between, our roofing team is ready to help. We work with you to discover your needs and provide roofing options that revive and reinforce your roof system. Learn more about the Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roof services conducted in Marion, OH when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide unbeatable protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover all the superior benefits that accompany a commercial metal roofing system, and what type will be best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is being handled ideally with a third party account from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can provide total leak detection for your commercial roofing system by using innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofing team can provide the specialized skills needed for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can offer varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn how our experts can provide quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing option, this cost-effective material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof ages, it may show signs of wear and tear that could lead to the need for replacement. Though replacement is at times necessary, other times, your damages can be repaired by applying a commercial roof coating. Elastomeric coatings can protect your roof for up to 10 years, providing your roof with reinforced protection, damage and weakness repair, and a uniform, sharp appearance.
Another widely-used form of roof restoration is the application of foam roofing. This formula provides seamless coverage to protect your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just like roof coatings do. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your commercial roof system that provides protection against UV rays and decreases your energy usage. Our roofing team will discuss your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide if roof restoration is the best choice. We offer information on processes, pricing, and performance of every material so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Call our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544 to get additional information about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a worn roof. An acrylic coating can provide damage repair and restoration at an affordable cost.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For restoration of industrial roofing, the first choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and protection from outside hazards.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a smooth new finish with superior resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roof can be restored instead of replaced.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime during the lifespan of your commercial roof, it will falter, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. Our roofing team has knowledge in every facet of commercial roofing so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when you need it. We will complete a full inspection of your whole roof system to expose even hidden damages, and discuss all of your options with you. Our experts provide quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. Call 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free, effective commercial roof repair throughout Marion, OH.
Your commercial roof was a costly investment. Roof coatings can ensure that your roof is reinforced and long-lasting. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just ideal restoration options, but they are able to deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s longevity and strength. Acrylic coatings are an affordable way to enhance your roof’s strength before damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced protection from UV rays and water, along with weather and outside perils. When you need more substantial protection from harsh toxins like chemicals or other solvents, try a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and multiple other roof hazards. Our experts can discuss your options with you, providing information to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Our experts will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your Marion, [state ] commercial roof by calling 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you know it’s important to save on expenses whenever possible. Cool roofs offer extreme resistance to UV rays and can deliver substantial savings on your energy bills. These roofing materials deliver savings of up to 30 percent annually. Your cool roofing options can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roofing system. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and deliver exponential protection and affordability.
Green roofing solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts, not only save on energy costs, but also have fewer environmental effects. Green roof options, like metal roofing, are typically constructed from recycled materials and last longer, contributing less landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Call our commercial roofing team at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of your green roof choices in Marion, OH.
While most green roofing refers to an eco-friendly material, it can additionally refer to a roof that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. While this style is substantially more widely-used around European countries, it is quickly growing a following here in the states. Applying foliage to your rooftop provides a stress-free retreat area and lowers your energy bills. The lifecycle of the foliage added will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the benefits of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For lasting durability and energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but also offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Find out how these roof solutions minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
From installation to replacement, our experts are ready to deliver any kind of roofing service you need. Call a Allstate Roofing, LLC expert today at 513-342-8544 to find out about all of our commercial roofing services in Marion, OH.