Your commercial roofing is your building’s main defense against weather, water, and other dangers. Don’t trust its repairs and service to just another roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals will perform your commercial roofing with skill and accuracy. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a complete replacement for your commercial roofing system, our professionals have got you covered. We work with you to discover your individual roofing requirements and provide roofing service that maximizes your roof’s protection and longevity. Learn how our roofers can deliver complete commercial roofing throughout Plain City, OH that you can depend on when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just anyone to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover all the superior benefits that accompany a commercial metal roofing system, and what style will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get comprehensive leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing option can offer varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn what make our professionals the go-to roofing team when it comes to commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials deliver unbeatable protection against the elements and resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing option, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof gets older, it could begin to exhibit signs of weakness and damage that lead to replacement. However, sometimes, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings can protect your roof for up to 10 years, providing your roof with unbeatable protection, damage and weakness elimination, and a uniform, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing can be applied directly on top of your present roofing system, and is another widely-used form of roof restoration. This formula delivers seamless coverage to shield your roof from water, weather, and more, just like roof coatings do. Foam roofs can also form a barrier for your roofing system that provides protection against UV rays and lowers your energy costs. Our experts will help you decide whether roof restoration is right for you, and go over all of your options to ensure you are satisfied with your finished product. We ensure you receive the exact commercial roof restoration product you’re looking for by offering accurate information on cost, performance, and longevity for every prospective formula. Get more information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings by speaking to our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a uniform new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the first choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating Discover how these restorative coatings can deliver the ultimate protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Consider commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and provides unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Sometime during the life of your commercial roofing system, it will falter, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. We will complete a full inspection of your entire roofing system to expose even hidden damage, and discuss all of your options with you. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with little interruption to your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in Plain City, OH can be like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofing system is perhaps one of the greatest expenses of the building. Roof coatings can help make sure that your commercial roofing system is protected and long-lasting. Not only are roof coatings ideal restoration materials, they are also applied to deliver reinforced protection for your roof from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal aging. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and can provide substantial resistance to outside forces. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own extreme water and UV ray protection. For even further resistance, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection plus enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Our experts will go through your needs with you and provide the ideal choice for your roofing system. Our experts will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your Plain City, [state ] roofing system by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
As a proprietor, you know the importance of saving money however possible. Cool roofs help you minimize your energy costs by delivering a protective shield against damaging UV rays. In fact, when you install a cool roof onto your building, you can save up to 30% on energy costs annually. Your cool roofing selection can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roof system. Elastomeric roof coatings are also ideal cool roofing solutions that offer both preventative and restorative opportunities.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy bills, but they are also easier on the environment. These options, like metal roof systems, are typically made from recycled materials and last for years for less landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone offer lasting protection with no fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality while preventing landfill clutter. Learn about about each of your green roof options throughout Plain City, OH when you speak with our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544.
When most building owners discuss green roofing, they are referring to the product used. However, it may also refer to a roof with plants, flowers, and other greenery. This roof type has been widely-used for years in European countries, and is growing a large following today in America. Adding foliage to your rooftop provides a luxurious getaway area as well as lowering your energy bills. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roof stays cooler and drier. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the benefits of green roofs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material provides cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but can offer unbeatable UV protection.
- Green Roofing These systems deliver savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental benefits that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to deliver maximum energy savings.
Our professionals are here to help with all of your roofing needs, from a simple repair to a total replacement. Contact us today at 513-342-8544 to discover each of our commercial roofing services in Plain City, OH, and find out how we can revive your roof.