Your commercial roofing system is your company’s main line of protection against dangerous hazards. When you need commercial roofing, don’t rely on just any commercial roofer. The knowledgeable roofers at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for every type of roof style and material. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or any service in between, our commercial roofers are here to help. We work with you to identify your needs and offer roofing solutions that revive and reinforce your commercial roof. To discover how we can improve your commercial roof in Lorain, OH, call our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just anyone to complete your spray foam roof application. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn about the superior benefits that accompany a commercial metal roof, and what type will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our roofing consultants will ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete leak detection for your roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofing team deliver the specialized skills required for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing This material offers outstanding protection using multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our professionals can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials deliver unbeatable protection against the elements and resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing option, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof begins to age, it may show signs of damage that could evoke the need for replacement. However, sometimes, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are made using elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your current roofing system, and is another popular type of roof restoration. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your roofing system that protects against UV rays and decreases your energy costs. Our roofing experts will go over your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide if roof restoration is the best choice. Our experts go over cost, performance, and lifespan for each option to ensure you get the exact product you want. For more details about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, speak with our professionals now by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings provide damage repair and a uniform new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating These coatings provide extensive damage repair and protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and protection from outside hazards.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver total restoration to your roof while offering benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your current commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to just about any surface and delivers superior protection.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roofing system was harmed by a severe weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our experts are ready to help. Our commercial roofers have knowledge in every facet of commercial roof repair so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when your roof needs it. We will complete a comprehensive inspection of your entire roof system to identify even hidden damages, and go through each of your options with you. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with little interruption to your business. For commercial roof repair around Lorain, OH that really is hassle-free, call our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofing system is perhaps one of the heftiest expenses of your structure. Roof coatings deliver protection to your commercial roofing system, reinforcing its strength and longevity. These roof coatings not only work as an affordable restoration solution, but can also be applied to prevent natural wear and tear and offer reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Cost-effective acrylic coatings deliver enhanced protection from the elements along with a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone, like acrylic, delivers substantial protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own substantial water and UV ray protection. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from degrading toxins like chemicals and other solvents, consider a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and multiple other roof hazards. Your commercial roofer can offer details on each selection to help you choose the ideal solution for your roofing needs. Speak with us today at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating options around Lorain, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a business owner, you know it’s crucial to save money whenever possible. Cool roofs deliver a cooler surface by deflecting harmful UV rays that can cause hefty energy bills. These roofing materials deliver annual savings of as much as 30 percent. Your cool roofing solutions vary greatly and can include materials like foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and can provide exponential resistance and affordability.
Along with cost savings, green roofing is better on the environment. usually green roofing products like metal are constructed from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone deliver superior protection without releasing harmful toxins or chemicals into the air. Learn about about each of your green roofing options in Lorain, OH when you speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
While green roofing usually relates to the product that’s used, it can also refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to many rooftops. This European roof style has quickly become very popular in metro areas of America. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a beautiful and relaxing refuge, but can actually lower your energy bills. The plants’ processing cycles deliver cooler, drier conditions, contributing to lower energy usage. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the benefits of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution minimizes landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but also offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing system that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof system.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof options deliver maximum savings.
No matter if you’re looking for quick commercial roof repair or a full replacement, our experts are here to help. Contact us today at 513-342-8544 to learn about each of our commercial roofing services in Lorain, OH, and find out how we can bring your roof back to life.