Your commercial roof system guards your building and your livelihood. When it needs work, call the roofing team you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals deliver quality workmanship for any type of commercial roofing material. Whether you need commercial roof installation, replacement, or anything in between, our roofing team is ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your individual needs and provide solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to learn more about the commercial roofing services our team provides in Grafton, OH, and how we can help improve the performance and protection of your roofing system.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just anyone to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can provide years of protection, and find out which type is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Make sure your commercial roof work is on target with a third party account from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans We use only the most advanced techniques to ensure comprehensive leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofing team deliver the specialized skills required for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides outstanding protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn or aged, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials deliver extreme protection against the elements along with resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this cost-effective roofing solution can provide unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your roof ages and shows more serious signs of damage, you could be in need of replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to eliminate damage and restore durability. These elastomeric coatings can be used on every, type of roofing system and not only eliminate damage throughout your roof, but also provide unbeatable protection and a uniform, smooth new appearance for up to 10 years.
Another popular form of commercial roofing restoration is the application of foam roofing. This method delivers seamless coverage to shield your roof from leaks, weather, and more, just like roof coatings do. Foam roofing can also offer incredible resistance to UV rays, leading to minimized energy costs. Our experts will go through all of your commercial roof restoration choices with you to help ensure you get the best outcome for your roof. We offer details on processes, pricing, and advantages of every material so you know precisely what you’re receiving. For more details about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roofing, speak with our professionals today by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with an affordable acrylic coating that delivers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your roof’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and resistance to the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and have multiple advantages such as extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the longevity of your present roof with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and delivers superior protection.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Whether your commercial roof was harmed by a severe weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our experts are ready to help. We provide fast repair for every commercial roof issue, from missing material to water leaks caused by seam separation. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our experts will go through your repair choices with you, offering realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our experts deliver quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. Contact our roofers by calling 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free commercial roofing throughout Grafton, OH like nowhere else.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was a costly purchase. Ensure it’s able to stand up to the elements for longer with an elastomeric roof coating. These roof coatings don’t just work as an affordable restoration option, but can also be applied to protect against natural aging wear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and can provide extra protection from outside forces. Silicone, like acrylic, delivers substantial resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its extreme water and UV ray protection. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from harsh toxins like chemicals and other solvents, consider a polyurea coating to provide unbeatable resistance to these and many other outside hazards. Our commercial roofers will go through your needs with you and deliver the ideal choice for your roofing system. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating choices around Grafton, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a business owner, you know it’s crucial to save money whenever you can. Cool roofing solutions offer extreme resistance to UV rays and can deliver considerable savings on your energy costs. In fact, installing a cool roof can save you as much as 30 percent every year. Your cool roofing selection includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roofing system. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and deliver exponential resistance and affordability.
Along with decreased energy cost, green roofs are better for the environment. Metal roofing is a great green roof system option because it’s typically made by using recycled material and lasts for decades, reducing landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without releasing harmful toxins or chemicals into the air. Get more information about the advantages of green roofing in Grafton, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Although most green roofs refer to an environmentally friendly roofing product, it can also refer to a roof that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. While this technique is considerably more popular around European regions, it is quickly growing a following here in the states. Adding greenery to your rooftop provides a stress-free getaway area as well as lowering your energy costs. Because of the natural life cycle of the greenery, the air surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces without foliage. Find out how this modern roof style can benefit your whole structure.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can provide extreme energy savings.
- Green Roofing Discover your choices for a roofing solution that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing system may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to provide substantial energy savings.
No matter if you need quick commercial roofing repair or a complete replacement, our commercial roofers are here to help. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of our commercial roofing services in Grafton, OH, and find out how we can bring your roof back to life.