Your commercial roof is your business’ first line of protection against dangerous hazards. When it needs service, call the roofing team you can depend on. The experienced roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can provide knowledgeable, comprehensive roofing for every type of roof style or material. Whether your commercial roof needs minor repair or a full replacement, our roofers are ready to help. We work with you to discover your needs and offer roofing options that revive and reinforce your roof system. To learn how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roof in Elyria, OH, speak with our experts today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t trust just anyone to complete your spray foam roof application. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover all the superior advantages that come with a commercial metal roof, and what style will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roofing project is on schedule and on target with third-party guidance from our consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can provide complete leak detection for your commercial roofing system by using innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofers deliver the specialized skills required for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing solution can deliver varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn out, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing solution.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this affordable material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roof ages, it could start to exhibit signs of degradation and damage that lead to replacement. Sometimes, however, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to repair damage and restore durability. Elastomeric coatings can last up to a decade, providing your roof with unbeatable protection, damage and weakness elimination, and a revitalized, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing, another widely-used restoration formula, and is applied to your current commercial roof system and delivers unbeatable durability. As with roof coatings, spray roofing delivers seamless coverage that eliminates the worry of water leaks. Foam roofs can also protect against UV rays to lower your energy bills. Our experts will help you decide whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and discuss each of your choices to ensure you are satisfied with your finished product. Our roofing team ensures you get the exact commercial roof restoration benefits you need by providing accurate information about cost, performance, and longevity for each prospective formula. Call our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544 to get additional information on your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can provide damage repair and restoration at an affordable price.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings provide extensive damage repair along with protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, learn more about the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings provide total restoration to your roof while adding benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Consider commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This easily applied restoration solution adheres to almost any surface and delivers unbeatable protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
No matter if your commercial roof has failed because of severe weather or heavy debris, our professionals can help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts can deliver commercial roofing repairs of all sorts to return your roof to its best, fast. We will perform a full inspection of your whole roofing system to expose even hidden damage, and discuss all of your options with you. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with minimal disruption to your business. Contact 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free, affordable commercial roof repair throughout Elyria, OH.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofing system was expensive. Ensure it’s able to withstand the elements for longer by applying an elastomeric roof coating. Elastomeric coatings can provide maximum strength and longevity to your roof, as well as protecting it against damage. Cost-effective acrylic coatings offer substantial protection from the elements and a leak-proof, seamless seal. Silicone coatings deliver enhanced protection from UV rays and water, and also weather and outside perils. For roofs that battle harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only shield against outside hazards, but also resist chemical and solvent destruction. Our experts will discuss your needs with you and deliver the ideal choice for your roofing system. Our experts will help you find the most beneficial roof coating for your Elyria, [state ] roofing system by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When you own a business, you know the importance of saving money. Cool roofing helps you save on your monthly energy costs by reflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, your company could save up to 30 percent on energy costs every year that a cool roofing system is in place. Your cool roofing selection can include metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can fit almost any style roofing system. Elastomeric roof coatings can be great cool roof solutions that deliver both preventative and restorative opportunities.
Along with decreased energy cost, green roofs are better for the environment. Metal roofing is a top green roof system option because it’s typically made by using recycled material and lasts for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings can also be implemented as green roof solutions due to their ability to preserve your roofing system for less tear-off waste, and deliver minimal residue through the air at application. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals and receive more details about your green roof options in the Elyria, OH area.
While green roofing typically refers to the material that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the installation of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to many rooftops. While this technique is substantially more widely-used around European countries, it is quickly gaining a following here at home. Adding foliage to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a beautiful and stress-free refuge, but can also lower your energy costs. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage added will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Find out how this modern roof style can benefit your entire building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution reduces landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but also offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Discover your options for a roofing solution that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how these materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs Learn how these roofing solutions can save substantial amounts in energy costs.
No matter if you need roof repair or replacement, our experts are ready to deliver the service you need. Contact us today at 513-342-8544 to discover each of our commercial roofing services in Elyria, OH, and discover how we can revive your roof.