Your commercial roof system offers protection for your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When it needs work, don’t rely on just any commercial roofer to complete the job. The knowledgeable roofers at Allstate Roofing, LLC can deliver knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for every type of roof style and material. Whether you need commercial roof installation, replacement, or anything in between, our commercial roofers are ready to help. Our team will identify your roofing needs and provide solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. Learn how our roofers can deliver complete commercial roofing throughout Amherst, OH that you can depend on when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof provides unbeatable protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver years of protection, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our roofing consultants will ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can deliver total leak detection on your commercial roof by using innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofers deliver the specialized skills required for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides outstanding protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our professionals can replace any type of commercial roof quickly and conveniently.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials deliver extreme protection against the elements and durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this affordable material can offer resistance to just about all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof gets older, it could start to exhibit signs of weakness and damage that lead to replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to repair damage and restore durability. These elastomeric coatings can be used on every, sort of roofing system and not just repair damage throughout your commercial roof, but also provide unbeatable protection and a uniform, sharp new appearance for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that can be applied directly on top of your present roofing material. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. Foam roofing can also offer unrivaled resistance to UV rays, leading to minimized energy costs. Our experts will help you decipher whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and go over each of your options to ensure you are happy with your finished product. Our team will deliver information on material cost and benefits so you know you are receiving precisely what you want. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our roofers about your commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These cost-effective coatings can be a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the top choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, consider the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Get damage repair and a smooth new finish with superior protection from the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your present commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Whether it’s caused by a serious weather event, fallen power lines, or simply old age, at one point or another, your roofing system will fail. When it does, our expert roofing team is ready. Our roofing team offers extensive commercial roofing repair, from material replacement to seam separation. Our professionals complete a comprehensive inspection of your commercial roofing and go over all damages and weaknesses with you, delivering realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and provide professional service that causes minimal interruption to your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in Amherst, OH is like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was a costly purchase. Ensure it can stand up to the elements for longer with an elastomeric roof coating. These roof coatings don’t just work as a cost-effective restoration option, but can also be applied to protect against natural wear and tear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and can provide substantial protection from outside elements. Silicone coatings deliver unbeatable protection from the elements including unbeatable impact and UV resistance. For even further protection, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection plus enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Get all the details you need to find the right coating for your commercial roof. Call our professional roofing team at 513-342-8544 to learn which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Amherst, OH roofing system.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
As a business owner, you understand it’s important to save money whenever you can. Cool roofing solutions offer extreme resistance to UV rays to deliver substantial savings on your energy bills. In fact, your business could save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that it has a cool roof system. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unmatched when it comes to delivering UV ray protection. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof solutions, and can provide exponential resistance and affordability.
Green roofing solutions allow you to not only save on energy costs, but minimize environmental effects, also. Green roof solutions, like metal roofing, are usually made from recycled materials and last for years for less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Find out about each of your green roofing options in Amherst, OH by speaking with our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544.
While green roofing usually refers to the material that’s used, it can also refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to many rooftops. This roofing style has been popular for years in European regions, and is gaining a considerable following today in the states. Adding foliage to your rooftop delivers a luxurious getaway area and lowers your energy costs. The plants’ natural life cycles deliver cooler, drier conditions, leading to lower energy usage. Find out how this modern roof style can benefit your whole building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability along with great energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides offering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing These systems offer savings and environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing system may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental benefits that accompany these materials.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to provide maximum energy savings.
From installation to replacement, our commercial roofers are here to deliver any type of roofing service you’re looking for. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to learn about each of our commercial roofing services in Amherst, OH, and discover how we can bring your roof back to life.