Your commercial roof guards your building and your livelihood. When it needs work, don’t rely on just any commercial roofer for the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to perform roof work on any type of roof and material. Whether your commercial roof needs minor repair or a full replacement, our commercial roofing team is ready to help. We work with you to discover your needs and offer roof options that revive and reinforce your commercial roof. Learn more about the Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing services conducted in De Graff, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof can provide unbeatable protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can provide decades of protection, and find out which type is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our roofing consultants will ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete leak detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable service for your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing solution can deliver varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn why our professionals are the go-to roofing team for commercial roof replacement.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out about all the advantages that come with having a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this affordable roofing solution can provide unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your roofing system begins to age, it may show signs of wear and tear that could lead to the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to repair damage and reinforce durability. These coatings are made from elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and enhanced protection, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that can be applied directly to your current roof material. This formula provides seamless coverage to protect your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just like elastomeric coatings do. Foam roofing can also resist UV rays to lower your energy costs. Our experts will discuss all of your commercial roof restoration options with you to help ensure you receive the best outcome for your roof. Our team will deliver information on material cost and benefits so you can be sure you are receiving precisely what yo9u’re looking for. For more details about commercial roof restoration options for your roofing, speak with our experts today at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These affordable coatings can be a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a first choice for industrial roof restoration.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, consider the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings offer damage repair and deliver multiple advantages such as extreme water protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how roof restoration can bring your commercial roof back to life without the cost of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Sometime throughout the life of your commercial roofing system, it will fail, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts can provide commercial roofing repairs of any type to get your roof back to its best, fast. Our team will perform a complete roof inspection on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and offer realistic roof solutions that fit your budget. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer fast service with minimal disruption to your business. To get commercial roof repair in De Graff, OH that really is stress-free, call our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was a costly purchase. Ensure it can stand up to the elements for longer with an elastomeric roof coating. Not only are elastomeric coatings perfect restoration products, they are also applied to offer substantial protection for your roof from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal aging. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and deliver extra protection from outside forces. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide substantial resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its extreme water and UV ray protection. For roof systems that undergo harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only protect against outside hazards, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Our commercial roofers will go through your needs with you and provide the ideal choice for your roofing system. Our experts will help you identify the ideal roof coating for your De Graff, [state ] roofing system when you call 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you understand it’s crucial to save money whenever you can. Cool roofs help you save on energy costs by delivering a protective shield against damaging UV rays. In fact, a cool roof installation can save you as much as 30 percent annually. Materials such as single ply membranes and foam are unmatched when it comes to delivering protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Elastomeric coatings are also considered to be cool roofing solutions, and can offer damage prevention and repair.
Along with cost savings, green roofing is better for the environment. These options, like metal roofing, are typically made from recycled materials and last for years for less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection that releases no fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t contribute landfill clutter. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts and get additional information about your green roofing options in the De Graff, OH area.
Although green roofing typically relates to the product that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to many rooftops. While this style is considerably more widely-used around European regions, it is quickly gaining a following here in the states. Other than offering a stress-free retreat, adding greenery to your roofing system can decrease your energy costs. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system stays cooler and drier. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the benefits of green roofs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material provides cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but also offer unbeatable UV protection.
- Green Roofing Learn how these materials minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Discover why this cool roofing solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental benefits that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
Whether you’re looking for fast commercial roofing repair or a complete replacement, our commercial roofers are here to help. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of our commercial roofing services in De Graff, OH, and find out how we can bring your roof back to life.