Your commercial roof guards your business and your livelihood. Don’t trust its repairs and service to just another roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to complete roof work on any style of roof and material. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a full replacement for your commercial roofing system, our professionals have got you covered. We work with you to identify your needs and provide roof solutions that revive and reinforce your commercial roof. To learn how we can improve your commercial roofing system in Pataskala, OH, speak with our professionals today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just anyone to complete your spray foam roof installation. Our knowledgeable roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover all the superior advantages that accompany a commercial metal roofing system, and what type will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is being handled ideally with a second opinion from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most advanced techniques to ensure complete leak detection on your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofers are trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing solution can offer varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn out, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out about each of the advantages that come with having a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing solution, this affordable material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your roofing system begins to age, it may exhibit signs of damage that could lead to the need for replacement. However, sometimes, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be eliminated by applying a restorative roof coating. These coatings are formulated using elastomeric materials and deliver repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and reinforced strength, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing, another popular restoration formula, and is applied to your current commercial roof system and provides unbeatable durability. This method provides seamless coverage to shield your roofing system from leaks, weather, and more, just as roof coatings do. Foam roofs can also offer unrivaled protection from UV rays, leading to minimized energy costs. Our professionals will help you decide whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and go over all of your options to ensure you are satisfied with your finished product. We will provide information on material cost and performance so you know you are receiving exactly what yo9u’re looking for. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with our roofers about possible commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can provide damage repair and restoration at an affordable price.
- Polyurea Roof Coating These coatings offer superior damage repair along with resistance to chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to complete roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings provide complete restoration to your roof while offering benefits like protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as a cost -effective alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
No matter if your commercial roofing system was harmed from a serious storm or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our roofing team is ready to help. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. We will perform a complete roof inspection on your system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and offer realistic roof solutions that won’t break your bank. Our experts deliver quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t interrupt your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in Pataskala, OH is like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was costly. Ensure it’s able to stand up to the elements for longer by applying an elastomeric roof coating. Not only are roof coatings ideal restoration materials, they can also be applied to deliver reinforced protection for your roofing system from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal wear and tear. Acrylic coatings are an efficient way to reinforce your roof’s durability prior to damage from UV rays and other outdoor hazards. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide substantial resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its extreme water and UV ray protection. For even more resistance, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection along with enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Our experts will discuss your choices with you, providing information to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to find out which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Pataskala, OH roofing system.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When running a company, saving money where you can is crucial. Cool roofs help you save on energy costs by delivering a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, installing a cool roof can save you as much as 30 percent every year. Materials such as single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to delivering UV ray resistance. Also regarded as cool roofing options are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy bills, but they are also less impactful on the environment. These options, like metal roof systems, are typically constructed from recycled materials and last for years for less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide superior protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Call 513-342-8544 to speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals and get additional information about your green roof options in the Pataskala, OH area.
Although most green roofs refer to an environmentally friendly material, it can additionally refer to a roofing system that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This roofing type has been popular for years in European countries, and is gaining a considerable following today in the states. Applying foliage to your rooftop delivers a luxurious retreat area and lowers your energy bills. Because of the natural life cycle of the greenery, the environment surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces without foliage. Discover how this innovative roofing style can save you on energy costs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material provides cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also provide lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn how these roof solutions have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Discover why this cool roof solution is a local favorite.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how these materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof options deliver extreme savings.
No matter if you’re looking for fast commercial roofing repair or a complete replacement, our experts are here to help. Find out about each of our commercial roofing services provided in Pataskala, OH by calling 513-342-8544.