Your commercial roof system offers protection for your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When you’re in search of commercial roofing, don’t rely on just any roofing company. The experienced roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can deliver knowledgeable, comprehensive roof service for every type of roof style and material. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a full replacement for your commercial roofing system, our professionals have got you covered. Our experts will identify your roofing needs and deliver solutions that maximize your roof’s lifespan and durability. Learn more about the Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing services offered in South Point, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is knowledgeable in foam roofing installation to provide the best service available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our professionals can help you decide which metal roofing material is ideal for your roofing system, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our roofing consultants can ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can deliver complete leak detection on your commercial roofing system with innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofers can provide the specialized skills required for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing Find out how this commercial roofing solution can deliver varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn out, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials offer unbeatable protection against the elements along with durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable material can offer resistance to almost all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your commercial roof begins to age, it may show signs of damage that could lead to the need for replacement. While replacement is sometimes necessary, oftentimes, your damages can be repaired by applying a commercial roof coating. Elastomeric coatings can protect your roof for up to a decade, providing your roof with unbeatable protection, damage and weakness repair, and a uniform, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing, another popular restoration formula, and is applied directly to your current commercial roof system and delivers unbeatable durability. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. Foam roofing can also provide unrivaled protection from UV rays, substantially lowering your energy costs. Our experts will go through each of your commercial roof restoration choices with you to help ensure you receive the best outcome for your roof. We deliver details on processes, cost, and advantages of every product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. For more information about commercial roof restoration options for your roofing, contact our professionals now at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with an affordable acrylic coating that offers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to total roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a uniform new finish with superior resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In most cases, your commercial roofing system can be restored instead of replaced.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and delivers superior protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
No matter if your commercial roofing system has failed due to torrential weather or fallen debris, our professionals can help. We provide fast repair for every commercial roofing issue, from missing material to water leaks caused by seam separation. Our professionals perform a comprehensive inspection of your commercial roofing and go over all damages and weaknesses with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our professionals provide quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. To get commercial roof repair around South Point, OH that really is stress-free, speak with our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roof was a costly investment. A roof coating can ensure that your roof is protected and long-lasting. Not only are roof coatings ideal restoration products, they are also applied to offer substantial protection for your roof from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal wear and tear. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and can provide extra protection from outside elements. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its substantial water and UV ray protection. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from degrading toxins like chemicals or other solvents, try a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and many other outside hazards. Our professionals can discuss your options with you, delivering information to help you make the right roof coating decision. Call our experts now at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating choices around South Point, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a business, saving money where you can is crucial. Cool roofing helps you minimize your energy costs by delivering a protective shield against harmful UV rays. In fact, your company could save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that a cool roofing system is in place. Your cool roof solutions vary greatly and can include foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also great cool roofing solutions that offer both preventative and restorative opportunities.
Green roofing solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts, not only decrease energy costs, but also have fewer environmental effects. usually green roof system materials like metal are made from recycled material and contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t add to landfill clutter. Learn more about the advantages of green roofing in South Point, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
While green roofing usually refers to the product that’s applied, it can also refer to the installation of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to many rooftops. This roofing style has been widely-used for years in European regions, and is growing a considerable following today in the states. Applying foliage to your rooftop delivers a luxurious getaway area and lowers your energy costs. The lifecycle of the foliage added will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Get additional information about the benefits of a natural green roof in South Point, OH by calling a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof material reduces landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings don’t just protect and restore, but can offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Find out how these materials minimize effects on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how single ply materials benefit you and the environment.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer maximum savings.
Our experts are here to help with any roofing need, from a simple repair to a complete replacement. Find out about each of our commercial roofing services provided in South Point, OH by calling 513-342-8544.