Your commercial roof system protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. Don’t trust its repairs and care to just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team will perform your commercial roof service with skill and accuracy. Whether you’re looking for simple repairs or a complete replacement for your commercial roof, our professionals have got you covered. We work with you to discover your needs and provide roofing solutions that revive and reinforce your roof system. Learn how our experts can deliver complete commercial roof services throughout Fayette, OH that you can take to the bank when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are experienced in foam roofing installation to offer the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover all the superior benefits that come with a commercial metal roof, and what type will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is being handled ideally with a third party account from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our team uses only the most innovative methods to ensure comprehensive leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofing team deliver the specialized skills needed for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered solution delivers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn or aged, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out about each of the advantages that come from a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective roofing selection can deliver unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Commercial Roof Restoration
As your commercial roof gets older, it may begin to exhibit signs of weakness and damage that lead to replacement. At times, however, your roofing system can be restored with a commercial roof coating that provides minor damage repair along with extended protection. Elastomeric coatings are made using elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and enhanced strength, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that is applied directly to your current roof material. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. This material also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to lower your energy costs. Our roofing professionals will go through each of your commercial roof restoration options with you to help ensure you get the best outcome for your roof. Our professionals go over pricing, performance, and lifespan for each solution to ensure you receive the precise product you want. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our experts about possible commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These affordable coatings can be a great alternative to replacement.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your roof’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Elastomeric coatings provide damage repair as well as protection from outside hazards.
- Silicone Roof Coating Find out how these restorative coatings can provide the ultimate protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your present commercial roofing system with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
No matter if your commercial roof was harmed by a severe weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our experts are ready to help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can provide commercial roofing repairs of any type to return your roof to its best, fast. Our team will perform a complete roof inspection on your roofing system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver viable roof solutions that fit your budget. Our professionals work quickly to repair your roof and provide professional service that causes minimal interruption for your business. For commercial roof repair in Fayette, OH that really is hassle-free, speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system was costly. Roof coatings provide protection to your commercial roof, reinforcing its strength and longevity. These roof coatings not only work as a cost-effective restoration option, but can also be applied to prevent natural aging wear and offer reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are an efficient way to reinforce your roof’s strength before damage from UV rays and other outdoor dangers. Silicone coatings deliver unbeatable protection from the elements such as unbeatable impact and UV protection. When you need resistance to harsh industrial chemicals, a sturdy polyurea coating may be your best roof coating solution. Get all the information you need to find the right choice for your commercial roofing system. Our experts will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your Fayette, [state ] roofing system by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
As a business owner, you know the importance of saving costs wherever you can. Cool roofing options provide a cooler surface by deflecting damaging UV rays that can cause hefty energy bills. In fact, your company could save up to 30 percent on energy costs every year that a cool roofing system is in place. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unmatched when it comes to delivering protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof solutions, and deliver exponential protection and affordability.
Green roofing not only saves on energy bills, but they are also less impactful on the environment. usually green roof system products like metal are made from recycled material so they contribute minimal waste to local landfills. Roof coating options like acrylic and silicone offer lasting resistance with no fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as preventing landfill clutter. Learn more about the benefits of green roofing in Fayette, OH when you call 513-342-8544.
While green roofing typically relates to the product that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to many rooftops. This roof type has been widely-used for years in European regions, and is gaining a large following today in the states. Besides providing a stress-free retreat, adding greenery to your roofing system can decrease your energy costs. The plants’ natural life cycles deliver cooler, drier conditions, leading to decreased energy usage. Learn more about the advantages of a natural green roof in Fayette, OH by calling a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution minimizes landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings These coatings not only protect and restore, but can offer extreme UV protection.
- Green Roofing Learn how these roof solutions have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these roofing solutions can minimize your energy costs.
Whether you need roof repair or replacement, our commercial roofers are ready to provide the service you need. Learn more about the commercial roofing services we deliver in Fayette, OH by calling 513-342-8544.