Your commercial roof system protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When it needs work, call the roofers you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts offer quality workmanship for every type of commercial roofing material. Whether your commercial roofing system needs a few repairs or a whole replacement, our roofers are ready to help. Our roof experts will identify your needs and deliver solutions that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. Learn more about our commercial roof services offered in Fredericktown, OH when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofing team is knowledgeable in foam roofing application to offer the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn about the superior benefits that accompany a commercial metal roofing system, and what style will be ideal on your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get comprehensive leak detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable service for your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing solution can deliver varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your commercial roof is worn out, our roofers offer replacement that’s quick and affordable.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials deliver extreme protection against the elements along with durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen Learn how this affordable roofing selection can provide extreme protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof ages, damage and weakness could begin to be more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. However, at times, minor repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are made using elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, as well as providing a uniform appearance and enhanced strength, for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your present roof system, and is another widely-used type of roof restoration. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing offers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your roofing system that protects against the sun’s rays and lowers your energy usage. Our roofing team will go over your commercial roofing options with you and help you decide if roof restoration is right for you. We deliver information on procedures, cost, and performance of each product so you know exactly what you’re receiving. For more details about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Find out why these coatings are a top choice for industrial roof restoration.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, consider the benefits of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Discover how these restorative coatings can deliver superior protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In many cases, your commercial roofing system can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of commercial roof replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Whether your commercial roof has failed because of severe weather or heavy debris, our professionals can help. Our roofing team has experience in every type of commercial roofing so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when your roof needs it. After a complete inspection of your commercial roofing, our roofing team will go through your repair choices with you, providing realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and provide professional service that causes minimal interruption for your business. To get commercial roof repair in Fredericktown, OH that’s truly hassle-free, speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roofing system was a costly purchase. Ensure it can stand up to the elements for longer by applying a protective roof coating. Elastomeric roof coatings are not just great restoration options, but they are able to provide preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s longevity and strength. Acrylic coatings are an affordable method for reinforcing your roof’s strength before damage from UV rays and other outdoor dangers. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its extreme water and UV ray protection. When you’re looking for resistance to harsh toxins or chemicals, a durable polyurea coating could be your best roof coating option. Our professionals will discuss your choices with you, delivering details to help you make the right roof coating decision. Speak with us today at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating choices in Fredericktown, OH.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When you own a business, you know saving cost where possible is crucial. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy expenses by reflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, when you install a cool roofing solution onto your structure, you can save up to 30% on energy costs per year. Your cool roof selection includes choices like metal, foam, or even single ply membranes, and can be installed on almost any style roof system. Also regarded as cool roof solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing options allow you to not only decrease energy costs, but minimize environmental effects as well. Typically green roofing products like metal are made from recycled material so they contribute less waste to local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone deliver superior protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Find out about each of your green roof choices in Fredericktown, OH by speaking with our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544.
While green roofing typically refers to the product that’s applied, it can sometimes refer to the installation of plants, flowers, or other greenery that are added to some rooftops. While this style is substantially more popular around European regions, it is quickly growing a following here at home. Adding foliage to your rooftop can deliver lower energy bills and offer a stress-free retreat. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system will stay cooler and drier. Learn how this modern roofing style can benefit your entire building.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material delivers cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing Learn how these roof solutions have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn how these materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to deliver substantial energy savings.
From repair to replacement, our experts are here to deliver any type of roof service you’re looking for. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to discover all of our commercial roofing services offered around Fredericktown, OH, and find out how we can revive your roof.