Your commercial roof guards your business and your livelihood. When it requires work, don’t rely on just any local commercial roofer for the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals will complete your commercial roof service with skill and accuracy. Whether your commercial roof needs minor repair or a full replacement, our roofers are ready to help. We work with you to identify your needs and provide roof options that re-energize and reinforce your commercial roof. Learn how our roofers can provide complete commercial roofing throughout Richmond, OH that you can depend on when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just anyone to complete your spray foam roof application. Our experienced roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you identify which metal roofing material is best for your roofing system, and deliver superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants will ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can provide total leak detection for your commercial roof with advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofing team deliver the specialized skills needed for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides outstanding protection using multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn how our professionals can provide quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are switching to a single ply roofing solution.
- Modified Bitumen As a common flat roofing option, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your roofing system begins to age, it may show signs of damage that could lead to the need for replacement. While replacement is at times necessary, other times, your damages can be eliminated by applying a commercial roof coating. Elastomeric coatings can protect your roof for up to 10 years, providing your roof with reinforced protection, damage and weakness elimination, and a uniform, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing is also a popular type of restoration that is applied directly to your current roofing material. This formula delivers seamless coverage to shield your roofing system from leaks, weather, and more, just as roof coatings do. This material also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to lower your energy costs. Our roofing team will go over your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide whether roof restoration is the best choice. Our roofing team ensures you get the exact commercial roof restoration product you’re looking for by providing accurate details about cost, performance, and lifespan for every prospective formula. Get more information on commercial roofing restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings when you speak to our roofing pros at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For restoration of industrial roofing, the first choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to total roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating These coatings provide damage repair and deliver multiple benefits such as extreme water resistance.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how roof restoration can bring your commercial roof back to life without the expense of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This cost-effective roofing solution delivers unbeatable protection and can be applied to almost any roof material.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roofing system was damaged by a serious storm or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our roofing team is ready to help. Our team offers quick repair for every commercial roofing issue, from missing material to water leaks stemming from seam separation. Our team will perform a full roof assessment on your system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and deliver viable roof solutions that fit your budget. Our roofing solutions are both effective and convenient, and offer fast service with minimal interruption to your business. To get commercial roof repair in Richmond, OH that’s truly stress-free, speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roof was expensive. Maximize its life and durability by applying a protective roof coating before damage and weakness appears. These roof coatings not only work as a cost-effective restoration solution, but can also be applied to prevent natural wear and tear and provide reinforced resistance to weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are an efficient way to reinforce your roof’s durability before damage from UV rays and other outdoor dangers. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide extreme resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own extreme water and UV ray protection. When you’re looking for resistance to harsh toxins or chemicals, a sturdy polyurea coating may be the ideal coating choice for your roof. Our professionals can discuss your options with you, providing details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Our professionals will help you find the ideal roof coating for your Richmond, [state ] roofing system by calling 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When running a business, saving money where you can is crucial. Cool roofing solutions offer unbeatable resistance to UV rays to offer substantial savings on your energy bills. These roofing materials deliver savings of up to 30 percent annually. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to delivering protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Also considered to be cool roof solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Along with cost savings, green roofing is better for the environment. Metal roofing is a great green roof system option since it’s typically made from recycled material and lasts for decades, reducing landfill waste. Acrylic and silicone roof coatings are also top choices because of their ability to preserve your roof for less removal waste, and release minimal residue into the air at application. Call 513-342-8544 to reach the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals and receive additional information about your green roof options in the Richmond, OH area.
Although most green roofing refers to an environmentally friendly roofing product, it can additionally refer to a roof with live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. While this technique is substantially more popular around European regions, it is quickly growing a following here in the states. Adding greenery to your building’s rooftop not just delivers a scenic and relaxing getaway, but can actually decrease your energy bills. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage added will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Learn how this time-tested roofing style can benefit your entire structure.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material provides cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Find out how these materials have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how these materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs Discover how these UV resistant roof options offer maximum savings.
From installation to replacement, our experts are ready to provide whichever type of roof service you need. Discover each of our commercial roofing services provided in Richmond, OH by calling 513-342-8544.