Your commercial roof system protects your business and your livelihood. When it requires work, don’t trust just any roofing company to complete the job. The knowledgeable roofing team at Allstate Roofing, LLC can deliver knowledgeable, comprehensive roofing for every type of roof style and material. Whether you’re looking for commercial roof installation, replacement, or any service in between, our commercial roofers are here to help. We work with you to discover your needs and provide roofing options that re-energize and reinforce your commercial roof. Call us now at 513-342-8544 to find out about the commercial roofing services we offer in New Haven, OH, and how we can increase the performance and protection of your commercial roof.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are experienced in foam roofing installation to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver decades of durability, and find out which type is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is being handled ideally with a second opinion from our roofing consultants.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans We use only the most advanced techniques to ensure complete leak detection on your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides outstanding protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our experts can replace every type of commercial roof quickly and with no hassle to you.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials offer extreme protection against the elements and durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this cost-effective material provides lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
When your commercial roofing system ages, damage and weakness could begin to be more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. Sometimes, however, your roofing system can be restored with a commercial roof coating that provides minor damage repair as well as protection reinforcement. This coating can be applied to any type of commercial roofing system to offer up to 10 years of protection along with damage elimination and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Foam roofing can be applied directly to your present roof system, and is another widely-used type of roof restoration. This formula provides seamless coverage to shield your roofing system from water, weather, and more, just like roof coatings do. Foam roofing can also resist UV rays to lower your energy costs. Our roofing experts will discuss your roof restoration choices, and help you decide whether restoration is the best decision for your commercial roofing system. Our professionals go over pricing, advantages, and longevity for every option to ensure you receive the precise product you want. For more information about commercial roof restoration solutions for your roof system, contact our experts now by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings provide damage repair and a smooth new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating For industrial roof restoration, the top choice is polyurea coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to total roof replacement, consider restoration using an elastomeric roof coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings provide total restoration to your roof while adding benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Extend the life of your current roof with commercial roof restoration instead of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roof was damaged by a severe weather event or it’s fallen victim to years of ponding, our roofing team is ready to help. Our team offers fast repair for any commercial roof issue, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks caused by seam separation. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our experts will discuss your repair choices with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and provide expert service that causes minimal disruption for your business. Contact our professionals by calling 513-342-8544 and experience stress-free commercial roofing throughout New Haven, OH like nowhere else.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofis perhaps one of the greatest expenses of your structure. Roof coatings deliver protection to your commercial roof, reinforcing its strength and lifespan. Not only are roof coatings perfect restoration materials, they are also applied to offer reinforced protection for your roof from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal wear and tear. Acrylic coatings are the most affordable formula, and deliver substantial resistance to outside elements. Silicone coatings deliver superior protection from the elements such as unbeatable impact and UV resistance. When you’re looking for more substantial protection from harsh toxins like chemicals or other solvents, try a polyurea coating to offer unbeatable resistance to these and multiple other roof hazards. Our commercial roofers will go through your needs with you and deliver the ideal option for your roofing system. Our professionals will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your New Haven, [state ] commercial roof by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roof Options
When running a business, saving cost where you can is crucial. Cool roofing helps you save on your monthly energy expenses by deflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, a cool roof installation can save you up to 30 percent every year. These solutions include durable, cost-effective choices such as foam and single ply membranes. Elastomeric roof coatings are also great cool roofing solutions that offer both preventative and restorative capabilities.
Green roofing not only saves on energy bills, but they are also less impactful on the environment. These roofing solutions are typically constructed from recycled materials and offer longer life for minimized waste in local landfills. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t add to landfill clutter. Find out about each of your green roof choices in New Haven, OH by speaking with our commercial roofers at 513-342-8544.
While most green roofing refers to an eco-friendly roofing product, it can additionally refer to a roofing system that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This European roofing style has quickly become quite popular in metro areas of the states. Adding foliage on top of your building can deliver decreased energy bills as well as offer a natural luxurious getaway. The photosynthesis cycle of the foliage added will naturally provide a cooler, drier environment. Learn how this modern roofing style can benefit your whole structure.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof material provides cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also provide lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn about your options for a roofing solution that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be for you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental advantages that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer extreme savings.
No matter if yo9u’re looking for roof repair or replacement, our commercial roofers are here to deliver the service you need. Contact a Allstate Roofing, LLC roofer today at 513-342-8544 to find out about all of our commercial roofing services in New Haven, OH.