Your commercial roof is your business’ first line of protection against dangerous hazards. When it requires work, don’t rely on just any local commercial roofer to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to complete roof work on every type of roof and material. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our certified experts are ready to help. Our roofing experts will identify your needs and deliver options that maximize your commercial roof’s durability and strength. Learn more about our commercial roof services offered in Monroeville, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are experienced in foam roofing installation to provide the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our experts can help you decide which metal roofing material is best for your roofing system, and provide superior installation and repair services.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is on target with a second opinion from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Get comprehensive leak detection for your commercial roof with our innovative detection methods.
- Industrial Roofing Our experienced roofing team can provide the specialized skills required for industrial roof service.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing solution can deliver varied thickness for varied protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out how our experts can provide quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are making the switch to a single ply roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this cost-effective material can offer protection from almost all outside elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof gets older, it could start to exhibit signs of degradation and damage that call for replacement. Though replacement is at times necessary, other times, your damages can be eliminated by applying a commercial roof coating. Elastomeric coatings are made using elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced strength, for up to a decade.
Foam roofing is applied directly to your current roofing system, and is another popular type of roof restoration. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. Foam roofing can also resist UV rays to lower your energy costs. Our experts will help you decide whether roof restoration is the best option for your roof, and discuss all of your choices to ensure you are satisfied with your final product. We deliver information on processes, pricing, and advantages of each material so you know exactly what you’re receiving. For more information about commercial roof restoration options for your roofing, contact our experts now by calling 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a uniform new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings provide extensive damage repair along with protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For an affordable alternative to total roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating Discover how these restorative coatings can deliver superior protection against impact and water.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how roof restoration can revive your commercial roof without the cost of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and delivers superior protection.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will falter, whether from serious weather, falling debris, or even years of water ponding. We provide fast repair for any commercial roofing issue, from missing tiles or shingles to water leaks stemming from seam separation. Our professionals perform a full inspection of your commercial roofing and discuss all damages and weaknesses with you, delivering realistic, affordable solutions. Our experts deliver quick, efficient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Contact our professionals by calling 513-342-8544 to experience stress-free commercial roofing in Monroeville, OH that can’t be found anywhere else.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roofing system is maybe one of the greatest expenses of your structure. A roof coating can ensure that your roof is reinforced and long-lasting. Not only are roof coatings ideal restoration materials, they are also applied to offer reinforced protection for your roofing system from weather, UV rays, chemical and solvent hazards, and even normal aging. Acrylic coatings are affordable solutions that provide extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by delivering a seamless overlay on your current roof material. Silicone, like acrylic, can provide substantial protection from weather and outdoor hazards, and is known for its extreme water and UV ray protection. For even more resistance, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection plus enhanced resistance to chemical and solvent breakdown. Your commercial roofer can provide in-depth information about each option to help you choose the best solution for your roofing needs. Speak with our professional roofing team at 513-342-8544 to learn which commercial roof coating is ideal for your Monroeville, OH roof.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When you’re a business owner, you know saving cost where possible is crucial. Cool roofing options provide a cooler surface by reflecting harmful UV rays that can cause hefty energy bills. These roofing materials offer savings of up to 30 percent annually. Materials like single ply membranes and foam are unmatched when it comes to providing protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and can provide exponential resistance and cost savings.
Green roofing options allow you to not only save on energy bills, but minimize environmental effects, also. Metal roofing is a top green roofing option because it’s commonly made from recycled material and can last for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide superior protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Speak with our roofers at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roofing choices in Monroeville, OH.
Green roofs can also reference a method that applies foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roof. This European roofing technique has quickly become very widely-used in metro areas of the states. Adding foliage to your rooftop delivers a stress-free retreat area as well as lowering your energy costs. The plants’ natural life cycles provide cooler, drier conditions, contributing to lower energy usage. Get additional information about the benefits of a natural green roof in Monroeville, OH when you call a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing expert.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof solution delivers cool roof benefits and reduces landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also provide lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing These roof solutions offer savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing For seamless protection along with energy savings, a foam roofing solution may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover all the environmental benefits that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Learn how these roofing solutions can minimize your energy costs.
Whether you need fast commercial roofing repair or a complete replacement, our commercial roofers are here to help. Find out about all the commercial roofing services provided around Monroeville, OH by calling 513-342-8544.