Your commercial roof offers protection for your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When it requires attention, don’t trust just any roofing company to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to complete roof work on any type of roof and material. Whether you’re in need of simple repairs or a full replacement for your commercial roof, our experts have got you covered. Our team works with you to identify your individual roofing requirements and provide roofing service that maximizes your roof’s performance and lifespan. To learn how we can improve your commercial roof in Walnut Creek, OH, speak with our experts today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Don’t rely on just any team to complete your spray foam roof application. Our knowledgeable roofers can get the job done right.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver years of protection, and find out which type is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your roof job is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can provide total leak detection for your commercial roofing system with advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Our knowledgeable roofing team can provide the specialized skills needed for industrial roof care.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered system offers extreme resistance to from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out how our professionals can provide quick, cost-effective replacement services for your commercial roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roof options are a first choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen Discover how this affordable roofing solution can provide unbeatable protection from the elements, UV rays, and more.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof gets older, it may start to show signs of weakness and damage that call for replacement. However, sometimes, slight repair needs and weaknesses can be fixed by applying a restorative roof coating. These elastomeric coatings can be applied to every, type of roof material and not only repair damage throughout your roof, but also deliver unbeatable protection and a uniform, sharp new appearance for up to 10 years.
Foam roofing, another widely-used restoration formula, can easily be applied to your present roofing system and provides unbeatable protection. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing offers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the hassle of water or debris damage. This material also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to lower your energy costs. Our roofing professionals will discuss all of your commercial roof restoration choices with you to help ensure you receive the best outcome for your roof. We offer information on procedures, cost, and performance of each product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our roofers about possible commercial roof restoration options.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with an affordable acrylic coating that offers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Ployures coatings offer extensive damage repair and protection from chemical and solvent degradation.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Prior to replacing your roof, learn more about the advantages of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Get damage repair and a uniform new finish with superior protection from the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Find out how roof restoration can bring your commercial roof back to life without the expense of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roof was harmed by a severe storm or it’s fallen victim to years of ponding, our roofing team is ready to help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team can provide commercial roofing repairs of any type to return your roof to its best, fast. Our professionals perform a comprehensive inspection of your commercial roofing and discuss all damages and weaknesses with you, delivering realistic, affordable solutions. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer fast service with minimal interruption to your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in Walnut Creek, OH can be like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544.
Your Roof Coating Options
Your commercial roofing system was a costly purchase. Extend its life and protection by applying a protective roof coating before damage and weakness appears. These roof coatings don’t just work as a cost-effective restoration solution, but can also be applied to prevent natural wear and tear and provide reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are affordable options that provide extra resistance to water, UV rays, and other outside forces by providing a seamless overlay on your present roof material. Silicone coatings offer extreme protection from UV rays and water, and also weather and outside perils. For even further protection, polyurea roof coatings can provide all the standard protection along with added resistance to chemical and solvent breakdown. Get all the details you need to find the right coating for your commercial roofing system. Speak with us today at 513-342-8544 to find out more about your commercial roof coating options in Walnut Creek, OH.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
When running a business, saving cost where you can is vital. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy costs by deflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, a cool roof installation can save you as much as 30 percent annually. Materials such as single ply membranes and foam are unbeatable when it comes to delivering UV ray protection. Elastomeric roof coatings are also considered to be cool roof options, and can provide exponential resistance and cost savings.
Green roof solutions, available by the Allstate Roofing, LLC team, not only decrease energy bills, but also have minimal environmental effects. These solutions, like metal roofing, are typically made from recycled materials and last longer for less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide unbeatable protection that releases no fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t contribute landfill clutter. Learn about about all of your green roofing choices throughout Walnut Creek, OH when you speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Green roofing can also reference a method that utilizes foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roof. This roof type has been widely-used for years in European countries, and is growing a large following today in the states. Applying foliage to your rooftop delivers a stress-free retreat area and lowers your energy bills. Because of the natural life cycle of plants, the air around them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces with no foliage. Learn more about the benefits of a natural green roofing system in Walnut Creek, OH when you call a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofing expert.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof solution delivers cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also deliver lasting energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn how these materials have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why single ply roofing is considered a popular cool roof system.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer maximum savings.
From repair to replacement, our experts are ready to provide any kind of roof service you’re looking for. Contact us today at 513-342-8544 to learn about each of our commercial roofing services offered around Walnut Creek, OH, and find out how we can bring your roof back to life.