Your commercial roof is your business’ first line of defense against dangerous hazards. Don’t trust its repairs and service to just any roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the experience and know-how to perform roof work on any style of roof and material. Whether your commercial roofing system needs minor repair or a full replacement, our commercial roofing team is ready to help. We work with you to identify your needs and provide roof options that re-energize and reinforce your roof system. To discover how we can improve your commercial roof in Millersburg, OH, call our professionals today at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Our roofers are experienced in foam roofing installation to offer the best roofing available.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can provide decades of durability, and find out which kind is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Ensure your commercial roof work is on target with a second opinion from our commercial roof consulting team.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Receive complete moisture detection for your roof with our innovative detection techniques.
- Industrial Roofing Get experienced, knowledgeable care of your industrial roofing system.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides outstanding protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Find out how our experts can deliver quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing These widely used roof materials deliver extreme protection against the elements and resistance against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this affordable material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
When your commercial roofing system begins to age, damage and weakness may begin to be more prevalent, calling for the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied instead of replacement to eliminate damage and reinforce durability. These coatings can last up to a decade, providing your roof with reinforced protection, damage and weakness repair, and a uniform, sharp appearance.
Foam roofing is also a widely-used type of restoration that is applied directly to your present roof material. Much like roof coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless protection for your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. Foam roofing also creates a barrier for your roofing system that provides protection against UV rays and lowers your energy costs. Our professionals will help you decipher whether roof restoration is right for you, and go over all of your options to ensure you are satisfied with your finished product. Our roofing team ensures you receive the exact commercial roof restoration product you’re looking for by offering accurate information about cost, performance, and lifespan for every prospective formula. Call 513-342-8544 to reach our roofers about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings provide damage repair and a uniform new finish along with superior protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a top choice for restoration of industrial roofing.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration For cost-effective alternative to total roof replacement, consider restoration, instead.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a uniform new finish with superior resistance to the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Learn about commercial roof restoration as an affordable alternative to replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn more about the benefits of foam roofing in lieu of replacement to deliver superior protection on top of your current commercial roof.
Commercial Roof Repair You Can Rely On
Whether your commercial roof was harmed by a severe storm or it’s fallen victim to years of wear and tear, our roofing team is ready to help. Our commercial roofers have experience in every type of commercial roofing so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when your roof needs it. After a complete inspection of your commercial roofing, our roofing team will go through your repair options with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our roofing solutions are both efficient and convenient, and offer quick service with minimal disruption to your business. Contact our professionals by calling 513-342-8544 to experience hassle-free commercial roofing in Millersburg, OH that can’t be found anywhere else.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was costly. A roof coating can ensure that your roof is reinforced and long-lasting. These roof coatings don’t just work as an affordable restoration solution, but can also be applied to prevent natural wear and tear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are cost-effective options that provide extra resistance to water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by providing a seamless barrier on your current roof material. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are easily applied to your current roof and deliver enhanced impact protection, water resistance, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. When you need resistance to harsh toxins or chemicals, a sturdy polyurea coating could be your best roof coating solution. Our experts can discuss your options with you, providing information to help you make the right roof coating decision. Speak with us now at 513-342-8544 to discuss your commercial roof coating choices in Millersburg, OH.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you know it’s important to save on expenses whenever you can. Cool roofing helps you save on your monthly energy expenses by reflecting UV rays to deliver a cooler surface. In fact, your business may save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that it has a cool roof system. Your cool roofing options are vast and can include materials like foam and single ply membranes. Also considered to be cool roof solutions are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing doesn’t just save on energy bills, but they are also less impactful on the environment. Green roof solutions, like metal roofing, are usually made from recycled materials and last for years for less landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide unbeatable protection that doesn’t release fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t add to landfill clutter. Learn about about each of your green roof choices in Millersburg, OH when you speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
While green roofing usually relates to the product that’s used, it can also refer to the addition of plants, flowers, or other foliage that are added to many rooftops. This roofing choice is widely popular throughout Europe, and is quickly gaining a following in the United States. Applying greenery to your rooftop provides a stress-free retreat area and lowers your energy bills. With the help of the natural life cycle of plants, your roofing system stays cooler and drier. Learn how this innovative roofing style can save you money.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This green roof solution reduces landfill waste while delivering unbeatable protection.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy use reduction.
- Green Roofing Learn about your choices for a roofing solution that’s good for the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why every single ply roof solution is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs These roof solutions keep your roof cool to provide maximum energy savings.
Whether yo9u’re looking for roof repair or replacement, our experts are ready to deliver the service you need. Learn more about our commercial roofing services around Millersburg, OH by calling 513-342-8544.