Your commercial roof provides protection for your business, and therefore, your livelihood. Don’t trust its repairs and care to just another roofing company. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to complete roof work on any type of roof and material. Whether your commercial roof needs minor repair or a whole replacement, our roofers are ready to help. Our team will identify your roofing needs and provide solutions that maximize your roof’s performance and durability. Learn more about our commercial roof services offered in Ada, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof provides superior protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Learn how a metal roof can deliver decades of durability, and find out which kind is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our experts can provide complete leak detection on your commercial roof with advanced infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Find out why our roofing team is trusted throughout the area for knowledgeable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing This material provides unbeatable protection with multilayered construction.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Learn how our experts can provide quick, affordable replacement services for your commercial roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing These popular roof materials offer extreme protection against the elements and durability against impacts and more.
- Modified Bitumen As a widely-used flat roofing solution, this cost-effective material offers lasting protection from the elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof ages, it may exhibit signs of wear and tear that could lead to the need for replacement. Sometimes, though, a commercial roof coating can be applied in lieu of replacement to repair damage and restore durability. Elastomeric coatings are formulated using elastomeric materials and provide repair for damage and weakness, along with providing a uniform appearance and reinforced protection, for up to 10 years.
Another popular form of roof restoration is the application of foam roofing. This method provides seamless coverage to shield your roof from leaks, weather, and more, just as roof coatings do. Foam roofs can also resist UV rays to lower your energy bills. Our roofing experts will discuss your commercial roofing options with you and help you decide if roof restoration is right for you. We deliver details on processes, cost, and advantages of each product so you know precisely what you’re receiving. Call our experts at 513-342-8544 to get additional information about your commercial roof restoration choices.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your commercial roofing system with an affordable acrylic coating that offers protection and damage repair.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Learn why these coatings are a first choice for industrial roof restoration.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings provide damage repair and protection from the elements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings provide total restoration to your roof while adding benefits such as protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Discover how roof restoration can revive your commercial roof without the cost of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This simply applied restoration option adheres to almost any surface and provides superior protection.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Whether your commercial roof has failed because of torrential weather or fallen debris, our experts can help. The Allstate Roofing, LLC experts can provide commercial roof repair of any type to return your roof to its best, fast. We will perform a complete roof assessment on your system to identify all visible and hidden damages, and offer realistic roof solutions that fit your budget. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and provide professional service that causes minimal interruption to your business. To get commercial roof repair around Ada, OH that’s truly stress-free, speak with our roofing team at 513-342-8544.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was not a cheap investment. Maximize its longevity and protection by applying an elastomeric roof coating before damage and weakness appears. These roof coatings don’t just work as an affordable restoration option, but can also be applied to prevent natural aging wear and provide reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are cost-effective options that provide extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside hazards by providing a seamless barrier on your current roofing system material. Like acrylic, silicone coating options are simply applied directly to your present roof and offer extreme impact protection, leak resistance, and UV ray deflection for up to a decade. For even more resistance, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection plus added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Our experts will go through your needs with you and provide the best option for your roof. Our experts will help you find the most beneficial roof coating for your Ada, [state ] roofing system by calling 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you understand it’s important to save on expenses whenever possible. Cool roofing solutions offer extreme resistance to UV rays and can deliver considerable savings on your energy bills. These roof solutions deliver savings of up to 30 percent every year. Your cool roof options vary greatly and can include foam and single ply membranes. Also regarded as cool roofing options are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing options allow you to not only decrease energy bills, but minimize environmental effects, also. Metal roofing is a top green roofing solution because it’s typically made from recycled material and lasts for years without removal, reducing landfill waste. Roof coatings such as acrylic and silicone provide unbeatable protection that releases no fumes or toxins into the air and doesn’t add to landfill clutter. Get more information about the advantages of green roofs in Ada, OH by calling 513-342-8544.
Green roofs can also refer to a technique that applies foliage like flowers, trees, and other plants on top of a roofing system. This roof choice is widely popular in Europe, and is quickly gaining traction in the United States. Adding foliage to your rooftop can deliver lower energy bills and offer a natural retreat. Affected by the natural life cycle of plants, the air surrounding them tends to stay cooler and drier than spaces without foliage. Call the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the advantages of green roofs.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For lasting durability along with great energy savings, consider a commercial metal roof.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these protective coatings can also provide lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing These systems deliver savings as well as environmental protection.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn the ways a foam roof can provide you with unbeatable protection along with energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out why single ply roofing is considered a popular cool roof choice.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof solutions offer maximum savings.
No matter if you’re looking for quick commercial roof repair or a complete replacement, our experts are here to help. Contact us today at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of our commercial roofing services in Ada, OH, and find out how we can bring your roof back to life.