Your commercial roof protects your business and your livelihood. When it needs service, call the roofing team you can depend on. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team will complete your commercial roofing skillfully and accurately. From commercial roof installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our certified experts are ready to help. Our team works with you to discover your individual roofing needs and provide roofing service that enhances your roof’s performance and longevity. Learn how our experts can provide comprehensive commercial roof services throughout Findlay, OH that you can depend on when you call 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Discover how a seamless foam roof provides superior protection to your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver decades of protection, and find out which kind is ideal for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to get a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans Our professionals can deliver total leak detection on your commercial roof by using innovative infrared technology.
- Industrial Roofing Get proficient, knowledgeable service for your industrial roof.
- Built Up Roofing This multilayered system offers extreme protection from outside elements.
- Commercial Roof Replacement When your commercial roof is worn out, our professionals offer replacement that’s quick and cost-effective.
- Single Ply Roofing Learn why single ply roof options are a top choice in commercial roofing.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this cost-effective material can provide resistance to almost all outside elements.
Commercial Roof Restoration Solutions
As your roofing system ages, it may exhibit signs of damage that could evoke the need for replacement. At times, however, your roofing system can be restored with a commercial roof coating that delivers minor damage repair as well as protection reinforcement. These elastomeric coatings can be applied to any, sort of roof material and not only repair damage throughout your commercial roof, but also deliver unbeatable protection and a uniform, smooth new appearance for up to a decade.
Foam roofing can be applied directly to your present roof system, and is another widely-used form of roof restoration. Much like elastomeric coatings, foam roofing delivers seamless adhesion to your roof, virtually eliminating the threat of water or debris damage. This formula also works as a barrier to UV rays, which can help to minimize your energy bills. Our roofing experts will go over your commercial roofing choices with you and help you decide if roof restoration is right for you. We will provide information on material cost and benefits so you can be sure you are receiving precisely what you want. For more details about commercial roof restoration options for your roofing, speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating These restorative coatings deliver damage repair and a uniform new finish along with extreme protection.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your roof’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration Before your replace your roof, consider the advantages of roof restoration with an elastomeric coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Receive damage repair and a smooth new finish with reinforced protection from the elements.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In most cases, your commercial roof can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Consider foam roofing in lieu of replacement to provide superior protection to your current commercial roof.
Professional Commercial Roof Repair
Sometime throughout the lifespan of your commercial roofing system, it will fail, whether from severe weather, falling debris, or even years of wear and tear. Our commercial roofers have experience in every type of commercial roof repair so you can be sure you get unbeatable repair when your roof needs it. After a vigorous inspection of your roof system, our roofing team will discuss your repair choices with you, providing realistic, affordable solutions. Our experts provide quick, convenient roof repair that doesn’t cause interruption to your business. Experience what hassle-free commercial roof repair in Findlay, OH can be like when you speak with the Allstate Roofing, LLC experts at 513-342-8544.
Roof Coating Solutions Provide by Allstate Roofing, LLC
Your commercial roof was not a cheap investment. Ensure it can withstand the elements for longer with an elastomeric roof coating. Elastomeric roof coatings are not only great restoration options, but they can also deliver preventative protection, maximizing your roof’s longevity and durability. Acrylic coatings are affordable solutions that deliver extra protection from water, UV rays, and other outside forces by delivering a seamless overlay on your current roofing system material. Silicone, like acrylic, delivers substantial resistance to weather and outdoor hazards, and possesses its own substantial water and UV ray protection. For roof systems that undergo harmful toxins and fumes, polyurea coatings not only shield against outside dangers, but also resist chemical and solvent breakdown. Our experts can discuss your choices with you, delivering details to help you come to the right roof coating decision. Our experts will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your Findlay, [state ] roofing system by calling 513-342-8544.
Green Roofing and Cool Roofs
As a proprietor, you know the importance of saving costs however possible. Cool roof solutions helps you save on your monthly energy costs by deflecting UV rays to offer a cooler surface. In fact, your company may save up to 30 percent on energy bills every year that a cool roofing system is in place. These solutions include durable, cost-effective options such as foam and single ply membranes. Also regarded as cool roof options are elastomeric coatings, which can be used for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roof options allow you to not only save on energy bills, but minimize environmental effects as well. These options, like metal roof systems, are typically made from recycled materials and last for years, contributing less landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting resistance with no fumes or toxins, and preserve air quality as well as preventing landfill clutter. Call our roofers at 513-342-8544 to discover all of your green roof options in Findlay, OH.
While most green roofing refers to an eco-friendly material, it can also refer to a roofing system that has live foliage like flowers, plants, or trees. This European roofing technique has quickly become quite popular throughout the metro areas of the states. Other than offering a stress-free retreat, adding greenery to your roofing system can lower your energy bills. By utilizing the natural life cycle of plants, your roof will stay cooler and drier. Get additional information about the benefits of a natural green roof in Findlay, OH by calling a Allstate Roofing, LLC commercial roofer.
- Commercial Metal Roofing For unbeatable durability along with great energy savings, consider a commercial metal roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Besides delivering unbeatable protection, these coatings can deliver extreme energy savings.
- Green Roofing Learn about your options for a roofing system that’s easier on the environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Learn how a foam roof can offer unbeatable protection and energy savings.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover each of the environmental advantages that come along with these materials.
- Cool Roofs Find out how these UV resistant roof options deliver maximum savings.
No matter if you need fast commercial roofing repair or a full replacement, our commercial roofers are here to help. Call us today at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of our commercial roofing services offered around Findlay, OH, and find out how we can bring your roof back to life.