Your commercial roof system protects your business, and therefore, your livelihood. When it needs work, don’t rely on just any local roofing company to complete the job. The Allstate Roofing, LLC team has the knowledge and know-how to complete roof work on every type of roof and material. From commercial roofing installation to roof replacement, and every process in between, our skilled experts are here to help. Our roofing experts will identify your needs and deliver options that maximize your commercial roof’s performance and strength. To discover how our commercial roofers can improve your commercial roof in Sherwood, OH, speak with our experts now at 513-342-8544.
- Spray Foam roofing Learn how a seamless foam roof provides unbeatable protection for your roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Discover how a metal roof can deliver decades of durability, and find out which kind is best for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultant It never hurts to ask for a second opinion. Our third party consultants can ensure your project is on track.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans We use only the most innovative techniques to ensure complete leak detection for your roof.
- Industrial Roofing Learn why our roofing team is trusted all over for dependable industrial roof services.
- Built Up Roofing Learn how this commercial roofing option can deliver varied thickness for the protection you need.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our professionals can replace any type of commercial roof quickly and with no hassle to you.
- Single Ply Roofing Discover why more business owners are switching to a single ply roofing solution.
- Modified Bitumen Find out how this cost-effective material can provide protection from almost all outside elements.
Your Commercial Roof Restoration Options
As your commercial roof gets older, it may begin to show signs of degradation and damage that call for replacement. At times, however, your roofing system can be restored by using a commercial roof coating that provides minor damage elimination as well as extended protection. This coating can be applied on every type of commercial roofing system to deliver up to a decade of durability as well as damage repair and a uniform, sleek appearance.
Another popular type of roof restoration is foam roofing. This method delivers seamless coverage to protect your roof from water, weather, and more, just like roof coatings do. This formula also forms a barrier against UV rays, which can help to lower your energy costs. Our experts will help you decide whether roof restoration is right for you, and discuss all of your options to ensure you are happy with your final product. We deliver information on procedures, cost, and advantages of every material so you know exactly what you’re receiving. Get more information on roof restoration using foam roofing and elastomeric roof coatings by speaking with our roofing experts at 513-342-8544.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Don’t suffer with a damaged roof. An acrylic coating can offer damage repair and restoration at an affordable price.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Repair your commercial roofing system’s damages and protect it from future chemical and solvent degradation with this restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Restoration As a cost-effective alternative to some roof replacements, elastomeric coatings deliver damage repair and resistance to outside hazards.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone coatings deliver complete restoration to your roof while offering benefits like protection from impacts, water, and more.
- Commercial Roof Restoration In most cases, your commercial roofing system can be restored in lieu of replacement.
- Commercial Foam Roofing This affordable roofing solution delivers superior protection and can be applied to almost any commercial roofing material.
Commercial Roof Repair
No matter if your commercial roof has failed due to severe weather or heavy debris, our experts can help. Our roofers offer extensive commercial roof repair services, from material replacement to seam separation. After a complete inspection of your roof system, our roofing team will go through your repair options with you, providing realistic, cost-effective solutions. Our experts work quickly to repair your roof and provide professional service that causes minimal interruption to your business. Experience what stress-free commercial roof repair in Sherwood, OH is like when you call the Allstate Roofing, LLC professionals at 513-342-8544.
Your commercial roof was not a cheap investment. Elastomeric coatings provide protection to your commercial roof, reinforcing its durability and longevity. These roof coatings not only work as a cost-effective restoration solution, but can also be applied to prevent natural aging wear and offer reinforced protection against weather, water, and chemical degradation. Acrylic coatings are the most cost-effective formula, and deliver extra protection from outside forces. Like acrylic, silicone coatings are simply applied directly to your present roof and offer extreme impact protection, leak resistance, and UV ray deflection for up to 10 years. For even more protection, polyurea roof coatings deliver all the standard protection plus added resistance to chemical and solvent destruction. Your commercial roofing expert can provide in-depth information on each option to help you choose the best solution for your individual needs. Our professionals will help you identify the most beneficial roof coating for your Sherwood, [state ] commercial roof when you call 513-342-8544.
Benefits of Green and Cool Roofing
As a business owner, you know it’s crucial to save money whenever you can. Cool roofing solutions deliver extreme resistance to UV rays and can offer substantial savings on your energy bills. These roof solutions deliver savings of up to 30 percent every year. Coolr roof solutions include durable, cost-effective choices like foam and single ply membranes. Also considered to be cool roofing options are elastomeric coatings, which can be applied for both damage prevention and restoration.
Green roofing solutions, provided by the Allstate Roofing, LLC team, not only save on energy costs, but also have fewer environmental effects. Metal roofing is a top green roofing solution because it’s typically made by using recycled material and lasts for decades, reducing landfill waste. Roof coatings like acrylic and silicone provide lasting protection without releasing dangerous toxins or chemicals into the air. Call our roofers at 513-342-8544 to learn about all of your green roofing options in Sherwood, OH.
When most building owners talk about green roofing, they are referring to the product used. However, it may also refer to a roof that has plants, flowers, and other greenery. This European roof style has quickly become quite widely-used in metro areas of America. Adding foliage to your rooftop can provide lower energy costs and offer a stress-free retreat. Because of the natural life cycle of plants, the air around them tends to stay cooler and drier than areas without foliage. Call our professionals at 513-342-8544 to find out more about the advantages of green roofing.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This roof solution delivers cool roof benefits and minimizes landfill waste.
- Commercial Roof Coatings Find out how these durable coatings can also deliver lasting energy savings.
- Green Roofing Find out how these materials have a minimal effect on your environment.
- Commercial Foam Roofing To get seamless protection and energy savings, a foam roofing system may be a good idea for your roof.
- Single Ply Roofing Find out how these materials benefit you and your environment.
- Cool Roofs These systems keep your roof cool to provide maximum energy savings.
From repair to replacement, our experts are ready to provide whichever kind of roof service you’re looking for. Learn more about the commercial roofing services we offer around Sherwood, OH by calling 513-342-8544.